Sign in to follow this  
Rastaban

Player seeking squad or clan

Well I've had experience in Arma 2, ACE mod so I'm no stranger to hard core. I was trained in a large conventional clan and I'm moderately proficient in most weapons systems. I'm not overly familiar with DAYZ though, and don't see myself having much fun with it unless I team up with others. I'm 29 with a headset and only really wish to be in groups that use coms like Mumble/Ventrillo/TS3 and in a pinch, Skype.

I'm in central time zone but I work nights and often stay up all night on my days off. My work hours tend to fluctuate so set days for gaming may or may not work well for me. I'm a friendly but I do see the need for defensive engagements. I'd like to find a group that's reasonably well established. I can do anything you like, even be cannon fodder as long as I'm doing my part for the team.

How about it?

afu-clan.co.cc we are the only clan that only supports DayZ and are growing super fast, 4 days up already 15 members, we play DayZ as a team and in a realisic and realism way, also we are working ona global time zone so all that see this are welcome!

Hey Rastaban!

You care if I tag along? I really want to be part of a group/clan/squad; getting tired of scavenging alone and, like you, I'm no stranger to realistic/tactic/milsim situations. I already have some miles on DayZ and I'd be glad to play with ya! Send me a PM or add me on Steam (wattoucheng)!

Hey man, we have a small group of four of us that roll together. We are all 25-30. Play mostly 8p,m-whenever CST. We're fairly new to DAYZ, though the four of us have been gaming together for several years. We jump around games and play some of everything, but are just a laid back casual group. Message me back if you're interested in joining our crew.

anyone that wants to join us 4 days 15 members, visit http://afuclan.com/Evo-index.html we have a server and a ts 3 sever. Ts3 is on site main page feel free to visit ALL WELCOME

Edited by Jonny4568

Realistic and realism? Does that include RPing or something? Or just super-serious mil-sim 'no bullshit' strict guys? Because I found that I'm more of a 'Bad Company' sort of soldier when I got my ass bounced out of that conventional clan I mentioned before.

ITs basically what we think a group of surviours would do in a real DayZ, we have leaders supervisor teams of 7 ppl getting supplie sof different types, and then a base camp, and its no dual clanning and basically if you want to no more jump on TS 3 we be happy to tell you more!

I'm looking for a group myself and i believe my laptop has a mic on its own my play time can be pretty much whenever at the time.

Feel free too come and join my group, where a pretty big group of chilled out guy's. We have are own server and teamspeak.

our server is UK117

our teamspeak is eurots6.gameservers.com:9167

Come and see what you think.

-Unorthodox

Thanks for the offers! I joined the guys at AFUCLAN.COM

Apparently they're the first clan to be purpous-created for DAYZ only. Nice group of folks too!