Sign in to follow this  
5hizzle

Gamebreaker TV Exclusive Video Interview with Rocket!

WOW real good to watch real good to kind of get a direction on where the game will be in the future if he keeps the game on the path that he wants this will be one of the best sellers (i think) of video games will draw ALOT of people.. he has my support now and if he takes it stand alone

Thanks for this, Good to see the man and how he feels about were its going, And underground Building and how he wants it is like OMG.

Anyone care to sum up the interview? I missed it. Thanks.

there is a link in the original post...

I never bother to watch these stupid scripted interviews. I watched every second of that one though. I like that rocket dude he seems very down to earth. I like what he said about the industry HAVING to take notice now that there is such a massive player base of fanatical fans. This game will be worth millions and millions very soon. I am betting there are a couple big gaming companies working feverishly on copycat games even as he speaks.

Great link. Thank you. I'm enjoying being a guinea pig in this experiment. And hope that Dean keeps on keeping on!

Excellent interview and excellent idea by Rocket. Building massive underground cities?? Being able to raid peoples cities??

Me gusta.

Yeah, the idea of underground bases that we can construct ourselves sounds awesome, setting up defenses would be cool too.

Thanks for posting this...Dean was an amazing interview...I had a great time doing it and look forward to chatting with him again :)

And stand alone by the end of the year. Between that and the underground compounds w/ security, i thought it was good interview.