Sign in to follow this  
ComboBreaker

Character healing on sudden disconnection.

*What happened: Character got completely healed when I had a sudden disconnection.

*Where you were: South east,0.5 km away from Berezino.

*What you were doing: Trying to survive while having legs broken,pain shock,1800 blood.

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: Unkown,possibly DE7

*Your system specs: 2.33 MHz / ATI 3800 / 3 GB RAM / Win7 x32

*Timeline of events before/after error: Problems with electricity resulted in my computer turning off.When I've logged in after 20 mins,my character was fully healed,all negative effects were removed(although he was on the floor because he had to crawl before),character was in the same position when comp turned off,inventory was unchanged.

*Full story:

I had my legs broken.It was a midde of the night,it was raining and I had 1800 blood.

I was on the edge of the town berezino and I knew that the only thing that could save me was a shop in the west part of the town.If it had any morphine.

I didnt have any troubles with ammo...In fact I had 4 magazines.Of CZ.Do you see the irony?

When I was crawling around dozens of zeds, my heart was beating inside my chest and I knew that I could make it.Or maybe not.I had one of the most fun hours of DayZ.

Suddenly lights go off : problems with electricity IRL.

When I've logged into the server again,my character was on the floor and I continued crawling...When I realised that I didnt have to because I was cured totally while my inventory was unchanged.

So yeah, it was an exploit in action - although it was not done on purpose...Anyone had the same experience?

^Hahaha! Good laugh.

On a serious note, can OP please update with bug report information as found stickied in the bug report section? I'm moving this thread there.

Cheers.

What happened: Blood is regain to full after login

Where you were: Anywhere I login

What you were doing: Logging in

*Current installed version: 1.5.7

*Server(s) you were on: ANZ1/2/7

*Your system specs: Intel i7 920 / ATI 5870 / 6GB RAM / WIN7 64-Bit

*Timeline of events before/after error: Lose blood, continue on (sometimes eat and drink but never to full blood), real life gets in the way so I have to log off, (eat, sleep, etc) log back in, full blood

Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see if you do regain blood by doing nothing. My damage isn't as bad as Op describes but i regain full blood when I log back in. This also could be the servers fault as it doesn't happen all the time, just most the time