acebane

The Loot Bus! *HONK HONK*

Hey people! On New York 2 server, me and my buddies had a buttload of vehicles/guns. We were planning on switching servers to a more stable one. Our camp was then looted(

). Thankfully the server reset and we got everything back (They forgot to save the cars they stole) except the helicopter. In any case, we decided to do something nice for the coast players on NY2. We filled up the 2 city buses we had with all the guns our camp had (mp5s, m16s, m1014's) and took it to the coast to give away free guns.

Enjoy the video!

P.S. I didn't add music, but feel free to put whatever party-bus music you want in the background while watching it lol. Also, check out the rest of the videos on my channel (Recent ones are Day Z related). :P

I RECOMMEND WATCHING ALL VIDEOS ON MY CHANNEL IN 720P HD!

Involved People: S6! Acebane

S6! Slaieth

Famine(AKA S6! Kertus)

and many other coast-players that night

Discussion points:

1.Are you as surprised as we are that we didn't get shot?

2.Would you have ambushed the loot bus and took it's goodies?

3.Should there be more loot-bus action?

Side Question: Does anyone know any servers that have a decent sized clan active on it? We're looking for a server with conflict and competition.

Edited by Acebane

BTW I WUB PUGS

That was an awesome post in your signature on the TWC forums.

Salute mate, salute.

question: how did you save your vehicles too keep it? i have no idea :p

Mousewheel over the vehicle when it's parked and hit the "Save car" option.

how do i retrieve it on different servers?

Vehicles/tents/loot is persistent on a particular server. Cannot be transferred around servers. So you have to pick a server to be your base. The only thing you can transfer servers is your person with your current inventory.

alright thanks!

edit: Could you make a tutorial on how to repair helis and best places to find stuff to repair helis??

1.Are you as surprised as we are that we didn't get shot?

2.Would you have ambushed the loot bus and took it's goodies?

3.Should there be more loot-bus action?

1. hell ya!

2. this is just my way of thinking but why ambush the bus for loot when there handing it out.

(guess some people would if there realllly greedy or straight up dicks)

3. hell ya! also more chopper pickups/raids, i wonna see that chopper gunner shooting!

Can me and my friend join you guys? :3 We are both looking for some people to play with and you guys do awsome events. :3

@Hugge - yeah, maybe. Once me and my crew gather the pieces and find a helicopter, I don't see why not.

@Ghostshooter - I love you for actually responding to the discussion points :P. We do have a video of... uhm.. using the helicopter to uhh.. shoot.. some.. people....I'm totally innocent though. If you rewatch the loot bus video, @13:00 - 13:15, Slaieth is referring to that chopper gunner video. :)

@UK_dayz_player - Check the youtube comments of some of my videos, some spots are mentioned.

@Jeff2307 - Well I don't wanna mislead you now. We don't ALWAYS do awesome events lol. It's just we decided to do something exciting and frapsed it(also while guaranteeing those who looted our camp wouldn't get the loot again - watch the "Our camp, looted" video on my channel).

Thanks all for the positive comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Those whole watch the whole thing till the end, you're super stars lol.

Ahh they're around Hungover. Check Berezino/Cherno. That's where we found ours.

Yeah, Berezino would be a much safer spot to find a bus.

THIS OLD THREAD!!!! lol. Berezino has had it spawn in front of the apartments near the church. They also spawn in Electro/Cherno.

Too bad I get kicked for big ping over those server, i'd never approach that bus though, ITS A TRAP ^^

I currently play on my clan server, US195, max ping is at 300. This video is old, made may 18th so it's been awhile. Haha, nahh! Loot bus is just to help the noobs get some goodies.