guitarxe

That's it. I'm going bandit.

That's it, I've had enough of "friendlies" getting me killed. I've never actually been shot by a survivor, but I've been killed by them enough times. Everytime some survivor tries to buddy up with me they are just idiots and attract zombies and then just run at me like I'm gonna save them... and get me killed..

No more. If you're an idiot who threatens my survival, I'm killing you and taking your beanZ.

Heck, I actually feel that I would feel safer with a bandit by my side because at least I know they are more experienced and know how to survive.

Yeah, that's what I said. If you threaten my survival, I'll shoot you.

BeanZ

welcome to the cool Kids Club.

When someone tries to team up with me I just wait until their looting a building and I ditch them. I don't want no partner. :)

Heck' date=' I actually feel that I would feel safer with a bandit by my side because at least I know they are more experienced and know how to survive.

[/quote']

Someone leveled up. This game has an oldschool PK vibe to it.

loddhal.jpg

lod4life

Tempted to start shooting the people who try to follow me... some guy tagged along with me today and kept sprinting... in the middle of elektro... then shooting his lee-roy enfield...

I doubt i'll let this happen again.

Welcome to the dark side, where its safer with a more awesome skin than being sorry.

Just because you're a bandit doesn't mean they will be friendly to you. Their a bandit for a reason and so are you most bandits run alone and will kill another to get ahead. So it's one of those things choose your poison..

im considering this too.

I had fun surviving, but my friend wanted to play, we went along for a bit, one night he got into firefight and became a bandit accidentally (defending self)

went to elektro to get bloodbags and he got killed by bandit team, then i was hiding and i got killed, the four guys were going around killing people and storing shit in tents.

So thinking ill just start killing people treat it like another form of CS untill mechanics are improved.