Sign in to follow this  
stingervr

So I heard this version is good and I see a lot of servers updated to 7.2.2.3 now. But I also heard that people have been losing gear to the new beta patch? Or is that a rumor? which patch is safe?

I heard beta patch 94786 was the safe patch to prevent this bug? Is this true? or is the lates ( 94956 ) safe and stable? Thanks. I dont wanna lose my gear.

People have been losing gear, But ROCKET made a post and tweet about them moving the characters over. So if you spawn with no gear all you have to do it respawn and you will spawn with all your gear.

post something relevant or useful or dont post at all.. Thanks lololol

People have been losing gear, But ROCKET made a post and tweet about them moving the characters over. So if you spawn with no gear all you have to do it respawn and you will spawn with all your gear.

Okay thanks, I find that hard to believe that respawning would get your gear back? confirmed? we dont just wait without respawning? thanks

"For those who "lost" their character, we just transferred 41177 characters over to the new ID system. Will load when current character dies"

Source

^ thank you so much. good to know. those are the kind of useful posts I look for.

Okay thanks, I find that hard to believe that respawning would get your gear back? confirmed? we dont just wait without respawning? thanks

Dude, he's trolling you. Respawning means you'll be back on the beach with no gun. If you spawn in without your gear, try another server. But. don't. hit. respawn.

unless you want to start over

Why is it asking for username password when I try to DL beta patch?

Dude, he's trolling you. Respawning means you'll be back on the beach with no gun. If you spawn in without your gear, try another server. But. don't. hit. respawn.

two posts saying the same thing.. ?

Why is it asking for username password when I try to DL beta patch?

Try not to click on the download in the green bar, but rather click on the latest patch below "ARMA2_OA_Build_94876.zip"

If that doesn't work, try to open it in a new tab (right click on the ARMA2_OA_Build_94876.zip link and click open in new tab)

I got it thanks, is this patch safe? I heard of peoples characters being wiped with it though? :S

I got it thanks, is this patch safe? I heard of peoples characters being wiped with it though? :S

From what I'm reading here there were issues with people logging in without gear, but after rocket transferred the characters over to the new ID system, it seems save. Haven't tested it myself as I'm not at home to do so.

Will always be a risk being alpha and all :)

Alright good to know, Thanks man. Yeah theres always that risk especially if you rush it. but theres also always a way around it too. being patient and safe. and I am so. Why not?

True, but if you don't loose your gear by fault of the game, you are almost guaranteed to die and loose it anyway sometime in the future....

hrmm about this latest patch, have noticed that there are a large amount of stationary zombies who are COMPLETELY unaware of survivors, managed to crouchwalk right behind a couple and hatchet them to death, although one was facing away from me, didnt appear to move or strike me yet still got me bleeding?