dappadan95

Hotfix 1.7.2.3

Just got the 1.7.2.3 rolling hotfix and the latest beta patch and now all servers have an extremly high ping! HELP.

Im sure there is one or two that don't. Refresh your server list and wait about a min because it seems to take a min for all of them to load up.

Also it always says "wait for host" when i tr and join a server with green ping.

I think the server is probably not running 1.7.2.3, alot of servers aren't at the moment, thats y ur stuck on "waiting for host".

Just wait another day or 2. The extremely high ping might be caused by a bug, or it may be due to ur modem or internet.

Just be patient my friend, and you will be eating those can of beans in no time! :beans:

Everything with this bloody game is broken >:(

It's a fucking ALPHA. If you don't like it, fuck off and wait till it's it's in BETA stage or Stand-Alone.

after i downloaded the latest beta patch same thing. then i downloaded the older beta patch but the problem with the very high ping is still there? It was probobly caused by the newest patch? u think i will be able to play when new beta patch comes?