Sign in to follow this  
rosaparxxx

Your first murder!

Ah yes, my first murder, a good tale of sweet deception and murder:

Me and my friend, Farland3r, thought balota airstrip would be a fancy place to find some basic gear for our journey to the northern mountains. As we approached, we noticed a hole in the fence close to the ACT (we came in from north) we went inside the building and looked around on first floor, when we heard zombies aggroing and someone running. Person A came running into the building with a big train of Zeds behind him, which we took care of for him. Then he yelled desperately over direct com. "FRIEND OR FOE, FRIEND OR FOE!!!??"

As anyone else would have done, we answered friendly, ofc. Then person A asked if he could roll with us for a while, and ofc we said "sure". I did notice his MP5 that he had on himself, so causing trouble early on would... well.. cause trouble for us. He followed us through the hangars and kept a close eye on us, but once we got to the fence close to the small industrial area east of the airstrip, he let his guard down. Prior to this , my partner, Farland3r, went to check around the ACT again, for safety. Wondering where my friend had gone, I said he was checking the hangars. Then I notice that he had DCed from Teamspeak, and decided that it was time.

Person A was getting more relaxed around me, and once he proned down to move below the fence to the other side, I felt a huge greed and urge to kill this person forming and said: "Thats a nice everything you have there, would be a shame if something happened to it" while I took out my makarov and shot him in the back 5 times.

The feeling of my hearth beating so fast and adrenaline pumping through my body as the body froze and the flies started gathering was the most addive thing I've ever felt from ANY game.

The last words person A uttered was "Aaaaw maaaaan" which made it clear that the moment of glory was mine. As I looted his corpse, I noticed he was without ammo in his MP5SD (yes, it was silenced) which probably was the sole reason he didn't shoot first, so I suppose we were quite lucky as well.

Edited by Terraknight

I was chilling in Elektro and took a peak inside the firestation for any goodies, I only had a hatchet, And then suddenly someone starts to shoot at me from the field nearby, I quickly run down the stairs and attempt to flee only to realize there are two of them (Both had aks), We chase eachother around the firestation for a while til i suddenly turn around and charge them,

I killed them both c:

Karma for the beanbandits trying to kill somoene that only has a hatchet.

My first Murder was a double murder...I was at a barn near a dam when two players crossed the dam and went prone to make their way to the barn. I chatted "Friendly?" no reply waited about 30 secs. and opened fired on one then the other one turned towards me with his shotgun m1014 and so i shot again and killed both players. I wouldn't of killed them if they simply replied, as I looting the bodies another player showed up and we show no intentions of shooting one another and we both went are ways and then he decided to loot their bodys as well. lol oh well. i kinda feel bad but two vs one and I had the jump i had to take it.

Edited by DarkEvilDead

I was searching for some military loot in Balota and was hoping to find some sort of automatic or scoped rifle. I was armed only with my hatchet, and this, being the dawn of my bandit days, meant I still believed in being friendly. I entered the control tower cautiously, looting some STANAG SD mags and putting them in my Patrol Pack. I crept up the stairs into the top floor, and noticed, with a jolt, a prone figure holding a hatchet, just like me. I shouted friendly through voice comms. So did he. I breathed a sigh of relief. I saw a M4 lying next to him, but I just turned away, and said, "You can have it." I was answered with an axe to the back of the knee, then the head. I tumbled down the stairs, unconscious, as the so-called friendly survivor grabbed the M4 and ran. I was lying there, bleeding out, with broken legs and no morphine. I knew what I had to do.

Through sheer determination, I crawled for a good hour back into Cherno, to the hospital, to fix my leg. As I entered the town, I heard shots ring out. AK shots. And they were damn close. I rounded a corner, and turned to enter a pub/restaurant. And then I saw him. Alice pack, AKS-74 with Kobra, the works. I had been trying to be friendly, as I said, but right now, my patience had worn thin. The compassionate part of my brain told me to shout friendly. My survival instinct told me to put an axe through his head. And I did. Crawling, legs broken, I swung my axe recklessly at his legs, until I heard a satisfying crunch and the man toppled to the ground, screaming in pain and firing his AK wildly. I swung again, and again, blood spurting out of his corpse until his gun stopped firing. I didn't hear flies. "So, how does it feel?", I thought to myself. I decided to open the mans backpack and snatch some of his morphine, and quickly applied it to myself. I stood up, my leg back in place, and lifted my axe. "Thanks for the meds, buddy" I whispered, as the axe collided into his skull with a crunch.

No idea what town I was in, but I saw a survivor run across the street from where I was lying prone and start caving in windows with a hatchet. The only potentially lethal item I'd looted at this point was a hand grenade. As I stood up to lob the frag at him, he sprints across the street towards me. I'm not sure if he managed to connect with his hatchet, or if the grenade blast caught both of us, but when I woke up after a minute of unconciousness and bandaged myself up, my murder count was at 1. A bit of a dick move, but what else am I to do with a hand grenade.

brick.jpg

Mine? Was actually friendly fire. A zombie and a pal came running to the doorway. I somehow shot without hitting the zombie in front of me and instead shot my pal in the head with a revolver. Oh well...

One way to break the ice, I guess.

Me and my bud were looting the apartments in cherno, my friend was outside when I heard shots outside. He comes running in bleeding all over the place, while he is bandaging I sneak outside and into another building, my friend soon joins me, I told him to sit tight (because he was low on blood) while I deal with the issue at hand, ( I was nervous ) Armed with my revolver I made my way up the stairs. as soon as I rounded the last corner I see him with his Ak47 I Unloaded on him hitting him in the head, torso, leg and arm, I then ran back down the stairs bleeding like a cunt. my friend bandaged me. we went back up to find his lifeless body full of loot!

That was my first, and NOT my last! :) It felt great beacuse this guy attacked my friend

My First murder was at the Northwest airfiled. It was my first time there and on the way up I found a SVD camo in the South barracks and was on my way to the north. As I was scouting the barracks for peopl I saw the head of a man move in the window of the north barracks. I lined up the shot and hit his head from 350 meters. Was a good kill for me at the time as the man I had shot had alot of upgrades for me. The man had an Alice pack ,Map, Compass, Bloodpack and morphine on him. Since his murder I've continued playing still carrying this mans gear.

Current Loadout-

SVD Camo

Mp5sd6

M9SD

Got my first 2 murders today in quick succession, moving with a buddy who's been playing for just a day, he had a hatchet and myself an enfield from Prigo. Approaching one of the barns on before you enter Cherno we spotted a tent. My friend crawls towards it whilst I check the treeline, seeing a lone survivor with his sights on us. 2 Enfield shots and he's down, managed to score an mp5, makarov, medical supplies, bigger pack.

I did it partly because I knew he would shoot my buddy, but boy it felt good.

I moved into a watchtower behind the hospital, finding a guy opposite the road on a lower roof camping the hospital area. My buddy and I peppered him with mp5 and enfield rounds, looting him for an AKM and some other bits. Once again I made that call because we needed to loot the hospital (buddy was on low blood). I can't help but feel I could have tried to negotiate with both if I took the time, but after my city encounters (3 executions whilst empty handed or with only hatchet and calling out friendly) I decided the coast isn't the place to play nice.

I feel like I'm falling to the dark side :'(

The one murder I had was in self defense. I was at the airfield in ballota just after spawning, went into one of the hangers and picked up a 1014 with buckshot. stepped out of the hanger and wizz and then thump I was hit. I was shot by a makarov and only wounded, I turned towards him and unloaded 4 shots at him and he ran off. being curious after bandaging myself I walked around the hangar to see if he was waiting for me and to my joy I found a corpse instead.

Accidently shot my friend in the back with an winchenster.

I was trying to kill a zombie for him. I failed.

Only murder I've ever done, except for the one where this crazy guy sprints at me with a hatchet. My revolver seemed to do the trick. :)

• Like 1