Sign in to follow this  
laszers

Looking for realism group

Hello all! i recently saw a page about a mil sim group but cant find it again. so, as the title says i am looking for a mil sim (realism) group. i have understanding of military terminology and formations. if someone would be willing to point me in the direction i would really appreciate it. No i am not a noob.

dayz related, but i am a vet of normal arma, so something like shaktac but with a branch or group in dayz as well would be cool.

You could check out the TS 500 man server of Dayz people. There are tons of people playing on there and I know one of the groups will be what you are looking for.

Hey guy's, feel free to come and join my group. We are a pretty big group of chilled out guys with our own Teamspeak server and our own DayZ server.

Our server is UK117

Our Teamspeak is eurots6.gameservers.com:9167

Come join our Teamspeak/server and see what you think.

-Unorthodox

yea looking for realism groups, i wouldnt say uptight, but people serious about the game. i guess the ts server would be a good place to start.

hmm, been able to find groups like this, but only have like three guys in dayz.

The group I started early on in the game has somewhat fallen apart so I wouldn't mind having a battle buddy, but I'm probably not going to be actively trying to expand until the game gets closer to completion. I am pretty much locked up at all times when playing, I was always the navigator and point man/ man with a plan for my group. I had a few guys that were too spazzy, like pull 50 zeds for yucks and I had to distance myself. I went into basic as a Pfc lol, nice screen name.

66.55.142.230: 9155

I'm admin on this ts looking for a group that's serious. On east coast play alot haha

The group I started early on in the game has somewhat fallen apart so I wouldn't mind having a battle buddy, but I'm probably not going to be actively trying to expand until the game gets closer to completion. I am pretty much locked up at all times when playing, I was always the navigator and point man/ man with a plan for my group. I had a few guys that were too spazzy, like pull 50 zeds for yucks and I had to distance myself. I went into basic as a Pfc lol, nice screen name.

yea, that seems to be my problem with my friends. i am one for fun and all, but in this game it can get a bit annoying after i use 5 blood bags on the same person.

66.55.142.230: 9155

I'm admin on this ts looking for a group that's serious. On east coast play alot haha

thanks, i will be sure to check that out, i as well play allot on east coast, thank you for your input. if you dont mind me asking, how many people play with you guys, and are you in normal arma, or just based outside of dayz.

that may be the funniest thing i have ever seen, i really congratulate you. i'm sure comedy central is looking for some more A+ comedians.

Edited by Pfc.William