Vulc

Door's Of Death

This is getting out of control, I was killed by a random door closing, broke my bones, knocked me out and I was bleeding so bad I didn't wake before i could bandage.

This one thing has the chance to ruin a long and lucky run

why is it unfeasible to fix the doors in any of the many updates that have come along?

Broke every bone in my body on a rock while lying down on the ground yesterday. Had a new personal record in sexy loot at the time too :P

Alphas gonna alpha I guess ^^

My elbow grazed into the side of a chain metal fence the other day not really thinking to much of it..I instantly dropped to the ground with a crack and started bleeding all over then fell unconscious and dropped from 12k to 2k blood...At first I thought i got shot, but nope... Just ran into the fence of death.

-Sturmen

Edited by Sturmen

Yesterday I got my head stuck in a tree. I wasn't even really interested in that particular tree. I just stood next to it and "BAM!" it had hold of my head and wouldn't let go. I fought with everything I had but the tree just wouldn't quit. My bones broke one by one and blood spilled from every orifice. To cut a long story short, I died with my head in that tree.

Before I was scared of Cherno, now I'm scared of forests.

Edited by Fraggle

The problem is that doors you can enter can be open or closed, so they count as entities because they can change within the game environment. Your character is also an entity within the environment, so some conflicts can occur. This should iron out eventually, but keep in mind the mod is alpha, the mod is huge (in two ways, since the map is 255sq km, and there is a lot of features). As for the tree, well, that's alpha and seems to be a rare occurance. Same thing with the fence. Dunno if fences and trees count as entities, or if they were placed as items in the game, but ArmA 2 already has a buggy engine. The fact there's an unstable mod installed as well is enough to experience odd things. First one to take a screen pick of flaming dogs falling from the sky in-game will win $100000 (in ski-ball tickets)!!!

haha All good stories! ...Keep them coming :P