Sign in to follow this  
Dormio

Banned at us89 Incredible

Ok so i was with my friend semprox[echo] at the nw airfield when i got attacked by some people i dont know who, i was lagging like hell and i couldnt see anything so i logged out, i tried closing my steam and log back in still didnt stop lagging so i logged out again and took down the graphics still didnt work so i logged out again because i was getting shot after, after restarting my computer i couldnt log into the server, i was banned for ghosting please unban me it wont happen again i promise i lost my nvg, rangefinder, dmr and m16 anyways but this is my fav server and i play here because i play with my friend and he plays here because he is echo

I posted this at their forums and i just copied it here

DAYZ US89

Ingame name Dormio

Incredible enough i managed to kill somebody by spinning around and shooting :l

I have a vehicle on this server and i wont happen again or anything i swear im just new to the game my friend has a car and i really like this server please unban

I have picture proof but they wont let me post pictures here, Who is going too unban anyways, this was my fav server

Edited by Dormio

Can they even ban for ghosting?

no, server should be given a warning now and blacklisted on next offense

and I doubt they read the forums and will unban you

no, server should be given a warning now and blacklisted on next offense

and I doubt they read the forums and will unban you

And how wrong you are. There is a grey area for banning for ghosting and disconnecting to avoid death. Some servers do it, some don't. However I'm giving him a second chance but I can't get his GUID since he posted it on our forums and our web server has been down. Dormio, if you can post your GUID here I can help solve this.

• Like 1

You expect us to believe you made it up to NWAF with no problems, but the second you come under fire you start "lagging". You deserve to be banned. You dont log off when someone starts shooting at you, ever.

You expect us to believe you made it up to NWAF with no problems, but the second you come under fire you start "lagging". You deserve to be banned. You dont log off when someone starts shooting at you, ever.

hey this is dayz alpha, it does sound suspicios but this kind of stuff does happen

• Like 1

Dev for god sake you havent heard the whole story or you didnt read it properly i was lagging from the beggining but my friend needed backup so i was in a hurry, why would i log out for a m1911? I wasnt already very close to nw

Edited by Dormio