iSmoke

1.7.2.3, the loading mod.

So i was playing last night on a seattle server and i happened to finally come across an M4A1. I was happy with my find, but upon relogging later i was transported to debug forest. empty wilderness.... WHAT THE FUCK. isnt that the point of me waiting 10x longer to log in than i used to? why the fuck update the game and make it 10x buggier if the problem ur trying to fix isnt fixxed. and now the hotfix doesnt let u log in at all? im not very impressed. 1.7.1.5 was in the right direction but this games broken at the moment.

Beside the bad grammer, I agree with you 100%. It is beyond annoying. I understand that rocket and the team have been working thier asses off trying to fix all this shit, and I respect that; but by god at least make the game playable.

~~~***Here's where the usual response would go***~~~

I'll cut straight to the end,

FUCK OFF

:)

• Like 1

FUCK OFF

more lol

its Alfa version you must to help them to find issuses but not complaining puntsh of idiots

you must to say big THANK for Rocets for free game

Edited by arvisz
  • Like 2

FUCK OFF

LOL. This is the response all these ungrateful whiners should get. It's Alpha, Rocket and Co release an AWESOME mod. They are good enough to let you be PRIVILEDGED to take part in this ALPHA. And some of you still come in here and be abusive and cry. Do us all a favour...STFU and GTFO.

Your welcome!

• Like 2

GeordieMarv. Your answer doesn't give me any information. You're a fucking tool and i dont care if its fucking free theyre obviously making money off it u dipshits arma is advertising DayZ and getting sales and theres got to be other things advertisement related that would make money for Rocket.

So my response.

FUCK ALL OF YOU THAT SAID FUCK ME.

right up your asshole.

don't care if its in alpha. has nothing to do with the fact that it worked 2 patches ago.

and alpha also has nothing to do with the fact that THE PATCH THAT IS SUPPOSED TO STOP ME FROM SPAWNING IN DEBUG ZONE HAS SPAWNED ME IN DEBUG ZONE TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, WITHOUT REVERTING TO THE CORRECT SAVE THE SERVER AFTER.

the "fix" DIDNT DO SHIT.

so why dont u all stop sucking rockets cock you fucking faggots.

Oh, and by the way now servers are autosaving their own character data different from the main servers.

Lure people in with how good it could be, if only they could get into a server, and once they spend all day looting shit they lose it to debug zone.

Nuff said.

Let the raging begin!

(here is where Rocket's hoes respond to me with RAGE)

And all disrespect aside DayZ was a good game in 1.7.1.5. dunno why people are dicks, the game is OBVIOUSLY BROKEN. if u play 3 hours and lose all ur data u just did nothing for free. thanks for the free nothing? lol....

GeordieMarv. Your answer doesn't give me any information. You're a fucking tool and i dont care if its fucking free theyre obviously making money off it u dipshits arma is advertising DayZ and getting sales and theres got to be other things advertisement related that would make money for Rocket.

So my response.

right up your asshole.

don't care if its in alpha. has nothing to do with the fact that it worked 2 patches ago.

and alpha also has nothing to do with the fact that THE PATCH THAT IS SUPPOSED TO STOP ME FROM SPAWNING IN DEBUG ZONE HAS SPAWNED ME IN DEBUG ZONE TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, WITHOUT REVERTING TO THE CORRECT SAVE THE SERVER AFTER.

the "fix" DIDNT DO SHIT.

Oh, and by the way now servers are autosaving their own character data different from the main servers.

Lure people in with how good it could be, if only they could get into a server, and once they spend all day looting shit they lose it to debug zone.

Nuff said.

Let the raging begin!

So much rage, so many people to not care.

If you have no idea about what you're talking about, why talk?

Example of you being wrong: DayZ making money.

All the sales go to Arma 2. Not the MOD DayZ.

Meaning, Rocket gets nothing from you buying the game.

Rocket didn't have to do a damn thing for anyone, he never actually officially released the game. He could just keep it to himself and laugh as everyone crys.

But he was nice enough to share his mod with us while its still IN-PROGRESS.

>Alpha Not having anything to do with working two patches ago.

>Alpha.

>Pretty clear that it did have something to do with it.

Edited by BobofTibia

lol your the fucking stupid one if u think hes not making any money off this you fucking dipshit. I've seen interviews at convetions and shit. obviously there is profit from somewhere or ELSE WHY THE FUCK RELEASE IT?

And you obviously didnt read my second post.

who cares if he was nice enough to share the game if you don't even get to play the damn thing?

Continue sucking rocket's cock lawl

lol your the fucking stupid one if u think hes not making any money off this you fucking dipshit. I've seen interviews at convetions and shit. obviously there is profit from somewhere or ELSE WHY THE FUCK RELEASE IT?

there are untold thousand of FTP mods made by people on their free time, who have reached extremely high playercounts

CS

TF

Zombie Master

etcetc

edit: wrote "tf2" instead of "tf"

Edited by MaxHarryson

Same reason why minecraft released the game before it was even closed to finished (Still not)

For the feedback on new features.

This is simply an experiment it's not even his true stand alone game. It's a mod.

Also. He never released it. It was found by a group of people who managed to figure out how to install it.

He has a job. He has his military employment checks, and he has donations from people wanting to know more about the game and get it out there, as well as fun raisers and sponsors who are supporting his mod to go stand alone. That's where any money is coming from, all of that is going towards his food, shelter and the rest probably conventions to show it off (Very small conventions mind you, so far its been like 50 people max, who probably only payed 10 bucks for a ticket and that money will be going towards the nest convention). He gets no money from you if you chose not to directly give it to him,

Now please, go cry where you have even less knowledge of the subject at.

Perhaps the Mod Nexus.

Oh wait. They have even less tolerance for people like you in the community and ban them pretty well.

Maybe the DayZ forums should lay down some stricter rules.

Edited by BobofTibia

Same reason why minecraft released the game before it was even closed to finished (Still not)

For the feedback on new features.

This is simply an experiment it's not even his true stand alone game. It's a mod.

Also. He never released it. It was found by a group of people who managed to figure out how to install it.

He has a job. He has his military employment checks, and he has donations from people wanting to know more about the game and get it out there, as well as fun raisers and sponsors who are supporting his mod to go stand alone. That's where any money is coming from, all of that is going towards his food, shelter and the rest probably conventions to show it off (Very small conventions mind you, so far its been like 50 people max, who probably only payed 10 bucks for a ticket and that money will be going towards the nest convention). He gets no money from you if you chose not to directly give it to him,

Now please, go cry where you have even less knowledge of the subject at.

Perhaps the Mod Nexus.

Oh wait. They have even less tolerance for people like you in the community and ban them pretty well.

Maybe the DayZ forums should lay down some stricter rules.

You bring up valid points. But i highly doubt he will never profit off this free mod. Just because something is free doesnt mean it doesnt make money.

You're word "Ban" doesnt scare me. And throw up a buncha rules you fucking nazi i dont care.

So my response.

right up your asshole.

the "fix" DIDNT DO SHIT.

Nuff said.

Let the raging begin!

Have you read the abuse in your own posts?

And you have the audacity to call me a tool? LOL

Edited by GeordieMarv

So i was playing last night on a seattle server and i happened to finally come across an M4A1. I was happy with my find, but upon relogging later i was transported to debug forest. empty wilderness.... WHAT THE FUCK. isnt that the point of me waiting 10x longer to log in than i used to? why the fuck update the game and make it 10x buggier if the problem ur trying to fix isnt fixxed. and now the hotfix doesnt let u log in at all? im not very impressed. 1.7.1.5 was in the right direction but this games broken at the moment.

it sounds like its you needing help somehow....but its hard to help if you dont give tha facts like versions on client and server....because i think you are outdated...

When i then read the rest of this thread i just get tired....