Sign in to follow this  
November (DayZ)

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update PROBLEM!

When I open the latest patch, run it as an administrator it tells me this; ARMA 2 RFT PATCH; Wrong CD Key.

I am playing through steam and I do have CD key.

HELP!

I had the same problem. I was playing through steam and used Six Updater to update the dayz mod rather than download it from online. Works that way

I had the same problem. I was playing through steam and used Six Updater to update the dayz mod rather than download it from online. Works that way

Tried that, still cant connect to any servers. I normally use the arma II launcher. But when it stopped working I decided to use the six launcher. Made no difference unfortunately.

just found this elsewhere.

Seems to be fixing the same issues

Posted Yesterday, 09:42 PM

Here you are fellow survivors:

to revert, if the uninstaller don't works, download the 94700 patch ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip , download the original 1.60 Operation Arrowhead .exe (http://www.mediafire...1boywk1ckx9f554 ) (you can extract it with winrar/7zip) and:

1. go to arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion folder and delete the "beta" folder

2. return to the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder and rename/delete arma2oa.exe

3. extract the .exe from the archive (arma2oa160.7z) inside the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder

4. install beta patch 94700 (don't forget to copy arma2oa.exe from the beta folder inside the main folder, paste and overwrite).

5. ???

6. profit

Edited by Andrej Dudev, Yesterday, 09:48 PM.