Sign in to follow this  
mwalkerworld@aol.com

Baned From US133

So I am new to the game. I went to log into US 133 after the update which gtook forever on using a cell phone connection and It said I was banned form US133 I only played it once and im a total nOOOB. Why would I be banned.

Please help. Im a regualr Joe. And bought 2 copies of this for me and my kids to play on. So far its a great relief from all the old game models Im used too

Also I see locked servers all over I though that was illegal.

I seen one locked server that only allowed 1 person in it.

Please help Me rocket I love your Mod.

MIke

Actually their are huge issues with the latest update and in relation to the fact that you've been not the first who is banned on US133 it is either a problem with the dayz update or even with the latest arma 2 beta patch so probalbly you just should wait for a couple of hours until everything is fixed and if it then still does not work on 133 try out another server ( all official servers share their infos you will start with what -and were you left).

Edited by Streaforce

Ok i understand. The patch is causing issues. I was scared . Im not a abuser. Although 3 days ago a guy robbed mine and my freidns camp. We shot him to shit and he woudlnt die. I dumped 2 clips in him. He logged over the hill from us. Never seen anything else like that in game. I dont know his name. I think my friend had it though.

Keep up the good work ALL of you working on the mod.

Sincerly

Mike Walker

and Hailey walker

we really enjoy it and we might have my wife about to play.

The RC BE is messed, hold on and no you're not banned

Edited by Chernarus

AWsome.

This is off point from the current thread I started. But this goes hand and hand with thanking the makers.

I work alot 6 sometimes 7 days a week. Im actualy a avionics tech on blackhawks. I do testing and mods on them electricaly. I have a extencive electrical/computer technician back ground. When I come home at night after all the hassel that comes with a family I go to my computer. And when at my computer I want to forget the day happend. Well so far Dayz has done that more then even WOW had for me.

KUDOS again makes of the mod Your doing awsome.

Mike

Edited by MWALKERWORLD