Sign in to follow this  
kill4fun

screen problems when ingame

So, just yesterday i bought arma 2 combined ops, played both of the games for a little while, then heard of dayz. so i get the sixinstaller and try to get in, installed sixlauncher, did everything as the guide says to. but when in the launcher when i go to play a game, it just sits on "wait for host"... it will say that hour hours on end if i let it

so to try fixing it i pressed "launch" in the sixlauncher, and tryed manualy getting in. it worked, but when ingame, my screen is 100% black and about every 15 seconds i can see, 2 seconds later its black again. and that repeats forever.

i've done every fix i could find sitting around, but i think this is a problem with the update, seeing as every single server i see is not on 1.7.2.2 (all are on/around 1.60)

i have the steam version of the game, and just to be sure, i asked my friend who has been playing dayz for the past week or so, he says he cant get in either.

just a fix, or some clarification would be amazing

ty in advace

kill4fun

Edited by kill4fun

There is a problem with sixlauncher that will install 1.7.2.2. And this isn't working.

The lastest working version is 1.7.2.

This problem should be fixed tomorrow. ;)

Or look if you can get the 1.7.2 files from somewere.

Edited by rcdboy