jdotjdot7

We just found a RED CAR labelled as a UAZ

Isn't the UAZ a Jeep, what the hell is this o.o. It looks like a GAZ but its red....

Same on me.

Found a red Lada today (if killing the driver and taking it is defined as finding)

Car is also labeled as a UAZ

reduav.png

This is what it looks like, we are playing together, when you go up to it, it says something like "get in UAV(red)" (I'd show you but I don't want to risk going up to it again)

Dang, thats the car I found the other day, it got found out! Now I have to go camp it with my snipez until it's safe again.

Dang, thats the car I found the other day, it got found out! Now I have to go camp it with my snipez until it's safe again.

Yeah I'm camping this one as my friends go to find parts.

I've found that UAZ before, got it repaired and hid it in the forest nearby. It's a legit car I believe. I've seen 2 spawn in.

BTW nice camping the north of Starry Sobor. (Is it sad I know almost exactly where he is)

salutea.png

aw shit.

and yeah, it is sad that you know exactly where this is, I only know elektro like the back of my hand.

what server name?

lol? you're joking right?

i'll give you a hint, it's a germany server.

U still have the car or did someone steal it from you and kill u?

If so.. MY BAD ;)

UAZ refers to the factory, not the vehicles themselves.

Found that red one aswell. It's in Stary Sobor, right next to the military tents. We even managed to repair it and drove it into the woods, after which the server went offline and hasn't come back since. Shame. Spotted it on several other servers in the same place but I'm too afraid to repair it in daylight.

Edited by Berko

I found one of these on UK8 at the beginning of the week. Drove it through the forests for a bit and then decided to let discretion be the better part of valour and abandoned it.

Solo player sitting in a bullet magnet! Not for me thanks.