cjust89

[CFG] is looking for more active mature players

[CFG] is looking for more active mature players. At the moment we have 5-6 exp.daily players. We run our own server and use TS3. We are not a bandit clan but we protect what we have. We work together as a group or groups to better our clan. If interested and active daily hit us up or reply here and we will talk.

Steam Cjust689

or TonyG

Hello , are you takeing noobs ? , i just got the game yesterday and im loveing it, would really like to make some friends and learn the ropes of this game.im 32 years old and have been gameing all my life .Im not looking for handouts adnd would like to be a vital part of a group in this game helping others rather then fraging everyone i see :P i live in us central time zone but am willing to play on any timezone really if you guys are based in the u.s ,i also like that you use ts3 i alrdy use it with my league of ledgends team, but there too carebear to give this game a try :P

Hello , are you takeing noobs ? , i just got the game yesterday and im loveing it, would really like to make some friends and learn the ropes of this game.im 32 years old and have been gameing all my life .Im not looking for handouts adnd would like to be a vital part of a group in this game helping others rather then fraging everyone i see :P i live in us central time zone but am willing to play on any timezone really if you guys are based in the u.s ,i also like that you use ts3 i alrdy use it with my league of ledgends team, but there too carebear to give this game a try :P

Add one of us on steam and we can talk and see what we can work out.

cjust689 or TonyG

Sounds like you guys play the way i like to play!

I will add you on steam and see were we get from that

Hey im 17 years old im mature for my age i dont mess around and im trying to find people to play with my steam name is brewers0823 and i just added you on steam also i live in the us central time zone