Batatinha123

Vehicles: Just a Myth Nowdays

Ok, so the map is a 225km² soviet society and have 1 vehicle for 10 m² and theyr not working even if i try to fix it, so why i need to fix vehicles that i find over a 400m tall mountain?

Super zombies went there, destroyed half of them and stole the engine to make me go down to the city and look for an engine part intact inside a infested industry, just a lie man, over 20 thousand ppl are playing dayz every day. cars would b more efficient if abundant, engine parts ,wheels and fuel tanks are hard to find, now survivors spawns at the beach with no way to travel the rest of the map, good quantity of vehicles on streets of cities like cherno and elektro and other towns and villages would make the game only more dynamic and realistic.

My Suggestion, make vehicles less op but more abundant, less gas tank capacity ( real ones, 30l for atvs and jeeps,40 to 50l for cars and pickups and up to 100l to a bus, less inventory slots inside vehicles, 50 itens,10 weapons slots and 2 bag slots inside an atv? thats magic man, this game is a zombie apocalypse rpg, its suppose to aproach to reality.

Vehicles are just a legend in dayz, if u have one u dont need a camp, u dont need personal inventory, u dont need nothing more, just travel and kill other survivors and zombies collecting everything and stocking on it, its like u just won the game, if u lost one (whats not hard when u are driving an atv or motorcycle and other bugged vehicles) u just stop playing the game (the time u will stop playing depends what was ur vehicle and what u had inside it, (personal experience))

It would just make the game more dynamic,exciting and realistic if we could find cars more often.

PS: Sorry for the bad english.

Edited by Batatinha123
  • Like 1

It won't take you more than 40 minutes run across the map from corner to corner, if you plan your route and don't get shot at or meet other players.... (path of least resistance)

The distance is about 20km....

Which means you run at about 30km/h..... dafuq? Who needs vehicles?

But no, working cars or anything would be extremely hard to find in a post-apocalyptic Russia

But an ATV being the equivalent to a mobile tent is kind of silly.

Edited by DesertRose

Myself and my friend have found over 6 different vehicles since the tent wipe, never seen one before and I had been playing for around 3 months prior to that.

My friends and I have found about 6 vehicles. Bus, Car, 2 Bicycles, Motorcycles, 2 Tractors, Pickup Truck x 2....They are VERY scarce indeed though.

Yesterday: Found a UAZ in the middle of the road. Drove it around, put gear in it.

Today: UAZ was respawned due to server issue. Lost M24 and assorted gear. Shrugged and moved on.

Vehicles are already fairly common, especially since out-of-map camps started getting wiped. You will find vehicles, you will lose them. Vehicles aren't game-enders, they're just game changers. Wanna go raid NWA? Well, driving in guns blazing is now an option for your group. Want to start a taxi? Option. Having a vehicle doesn't automatically make you a god-stomping bandit who leaves a trail of destruction in your wake.

Edited by thorgold