Ha1t

Stuck in "Wait for host"?

I just recently bought ArmA II and ArmA II Operation Arrowhead and then installed DayZ via Six Launcher but whenever I try to play on a server I get stuck at the "Wait for host" message. I have restarted my computer and since I just recently installed everything i'm assuming things are up to date.

Many thanks!

Make sure all of your stuff is up to date, They just recently put a patch out. when you go into Six Launcher the way I normally do it i click verify or update on the left side of six launcher. (although you dont have to every time) But that will just check to make sure you are up to date with the servers Grey servers are Out of date with you, but like i said they just recently put out a patch, White Ones are the ones that are IN date with you.. Give it time Six launcher keeps you up to date no worries.

Im fully up to date. I try to connect to updated servers. I get this message.

There are alot of people getting it, alot of servers not updated yet as 1 server gets updated it gets full. a good % of them are still not updated.

There are alot of people getting it, alot of servers not updated yet as 1 server gets updated it gets full. a good % of them are still not updated.

You're not listening. We can't join UPDATED servers. Still getting wait for host screen, same screen I get on outdated servers, same screen I get on updated servers, same screen I get on EVERY SERVER.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem. Updated to 1,7.2.2 automatically, couldn't join any servers, rolled back to 7.2, and can't join any 1.7.2 servers. I get "Wait for Host" irregardless.

Edited by louist

I'm getting it too, I just patched up to 1.7.2.3 and the highest beta and now all I get is "Wait for Host". Probably just have to wait till it gets fixed again... Oh well.