Sign in to follow this  
LukeTTN

Hunger and thirst

I believe that the hunger and thirst meters decrease too quickly. I just don't think it's realistic whatsoever if you eat a steak and in 20 minutes you are extremely hungry again. I can understand having to drink quite often if you are running miles, however, I believe if you are staying still you shouldn't be getting thirsty too quick.

Although having these meters gives an incentive to enter towns and having a risk of getting killed it just doesn't make sense. I understand it's making the mod "easier" but I just find it annoying having to eat and drink every 20 minutes.

Have you ever been physically exerting yourself for 9, 10 hours at a time? Not just like a manual labor job, but actively running, crouching, and moving for hours without rest? You get hungry, fast.

Besides, the game wouldn't be challenging at all if we only had to eat once for every 8 hours of in-game play.

yes i have and I certainly don't get hungry after 20 minutes? Now I'm wondering have you?

Hunger and thirst should be directly related to how active you are. The more you run, the more often you need to eat and drink and vice versa.