Sign in to follow this  
Gouron

Full computer crash DayZ Unique

Hi everyone

My whole computer simply crashes as in it turns off after a couple minutes of playing dayz it has only done this in the recent patch and i have downloaded the new Arma 2 beta patch aswell as the 1.7.2 via sixlauncher. IF anyone knows of a fix please tell me i hate not being able to play an awesome game such as this.

I do get in game perfectly fine the only problem is when the computer crashes, i must note

This is not because of my drivers

This is not because of overheating

Thanks for your help in advance

Edited by Gouron

I had a few issues after the update. same as you. I realised it was my graphic card settings. I use ATI and had it overclocked. After I turned it off everything was ok.

how am i supposed to change my graphics card settings?

I have the same'ish issue, the only thing that is different is that my pc does NOT turn off it freezes up and there is nothing I can do besides hitting the power button.

I used Sixlauncher before thinking that could be the problem, uninstalled it and manually downloaded all the files and patches and ran the game via the Beta Launcher, same thing happens after 5-10 minutes.

PS. I uninstalled ARMA II and OA completely, deleted all Dayz files etc, clean install did not help and my drivers etc are up to date.

PSS. Played for about 3-4 weeks without any problem (besides the usual)

Edited by Rick Deckard
  • Like 1