Sign in to follow this  
Outypoo

My story

Right, since some people ask me how I got to making a 7 man group so here goes:

Day 0: Woke in Chernogorsk and searched around being active and on alert, I walked into the supermarket and found a hatchet, so far so good.

I then saw a skirmish between what seemed to be 2 rival clans, with 4 on one side armed with Semi-Auto rifles, and 3 on the others with one carrying a M4A3 so I observe, after it finished I hid and looted the bodies when I was sure the others went, I thought it was a trap since the clan with 3 people ran without looting.

I discovered some Navigation equipment on the bodies, and a Enfield rifle with 3 shots, no clips.

While on the way to Elektro I find a radio, and get in contact with a guy named Corey, and meet him in between Cherno-Elektro.

On the way to a gas station with only flashlights and it being 1 AM, we come under fire by a man in a ghillie suit and strangely he only shot at us with a makarov, I could tell since being a veteran the "POP... POP...POP" was more than familiar to me I led my comrade to the gas station where we met up with "Indigo", a Portuguese soldier with a hatchet.

Another survivor named David joined our conversation and told us he met someone named :VADER: in a hospital, who was armed with an AK74 and gave him a pistol.

Me & Corey went on to loot a house, in which finding a Lee Enfield & Double barrelled shotgun, I took the latter and we approached the Hospital, where we came under attack from a sniper...

This is based on what I did, and If you guys want me to carry this on, just post.