Sign in to follow this  
Bacon_Strips

errors starting up and in game

When i start up the game through six launcher i get this error and through any other type of launch 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

i also get this error when it starts up as well saying No entry 'bin\config.bin/Cfgvehicles/ci­tizen.scope'. and finally when i click to join a game it says Files "addons\chernarus.pbo" are not signed by a key accepted by this server. to play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Help would be appreciated as i have been trying for a while to get this to work + im new so sorry if i post anywhere wrong

Bacon_strips

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Have you got it running properly at all yet? It sounds like you don't have it installed correctly. Do you have Arma Combined Operations installed? I think you have file missing. If you have Combined Operations then try a fresh install.

yeah i have re downloaded it a couple of times now but it just comes up with them errors

will it matter if i have Arma 2 on disc then OA on steam ?

I'm not sure about that one, I've got both on retail so not sure about the Steam thing. When you have them installed and you run Arma, does it say Combined operations? If you boot up Arma and click on expansions in the main menu, what does it say?

P.s - PM me if you want, it'll save me coming back to this thread.