Sign in to follow this  
Syntax323

To the 3 guys who passed away last night on us195

I'm sorry. I went down to beach to meet a buddy. Was sitting in tree line near cherno waiting for him to log in. I heard gunfire right next to me. I crouch behind a tree and look over. I see two guys looting two dead bodies of people they just killed.

Obviously you guys weren't looking to sit around a fire with a cup of tea and chit chat. I take aim, and revenge the two fallen survivors. Shot 3 bullets from my m4 in a quick burst knocking down the first guy. The second I see prone crawling into a bush for cover. I unload 20 rounds into the bush to see you die.

I cautiously walk over to the sound of flys and 4 bodies. I notice it only got 1 kill. Look over and 1 of you is still bleeding passed out. I put you down to be with your friend.

As I'm seeing what you guys were carrying, I hear someone running nearby. I leave the gear screen and here is another guy full on sprinting at me with a axe! What the hell? Switch the m4 to full auto and took him out.

I'm sorry but I have no trust with all this going on next to me I'm cherno. Just protecting myself.

On, and right after than about 15 minutes. A group of 3 heavily armed tried to rob me. Hmm

• Like 1

Haha, that's pretty awesome actually. In my opinion, you shouldn't apologize. They were bandits, so they deserved to die. Karma's a bitch, what can I say?

Well, you cannot trust anyone now, this games turned into a Deathmatch I'm afraid, There is not much you can do, only thing I can imagine is that there could be non-pvp servers on a seperate patch where the zeds are alot harder, (Not trying to be a care bear here). I would of killed them too.

If they are in cherno picking people off, they deserve no apology even though I assume your post is sarcastic. They were there for the purpose of killing players, and no other reason. The ended being on the business end of a rifle, and paid for it. Karma works that way. Nighty Night.

Well good to see people understand :)

I do not agree with what you said in regards to the game being a deathmatch. Their has been plenty of occasions were I've ran into people up north, we see eachother and see eachothers gear and we come to agreement that neither of us want to take the chance in losing it.

Its happened plenty of times, or ill pass people litterally 5 feet away and all they say is hey what's up, and we keep on going our seperate ways.

Its only deathnatch in the known hostile major cities, cherno being one of them. Not very often you'll go their and find a guy ready to come face to face. Most of the time I don't shoot on sight unless I see something like that for example. I give warning shots, and it works sometimes. Just the sound of the m4 is very aggressive, don't mess with me kind of sound. Haha.

Ill tell you guys about the robbery here in a bit. That was very very scary. Most intense confrontation I've ever had. I'm on my phone right now just plucking away so it'll take a bit for that story. Its good though. I was shaking like a leaf wwhen it happened. I had to quit playing for a bit after the event happened cause I was stunned, haha!