shazbot04

Some servers not spawning loot ?

I have noticed this after the newest day z patch that some servers are spawning nothing. Walk into the church in electro nothing firehouse nothing, aprt nothing, and only junk in the hospital . Anyone Eles>?

I've gone through all of electro and couldn't even find a can to distract the zombies, I finally found two axes by the power plant but that was it.

Yeah the same thing is happening to me, I logged onto 7 different servers looking for stuff and nothing. It takes forever to find a decent server. HOWEVER I did find a server where nothing spawned and the longer you stayed in the server, more loot spawned so that might be whats happening here.

If the server isn't connecting to the primary or center hive it will not create loot. This is either a server problem, being blacklisted or some other issue preventing from connecting to the hive or the hive is overloaded and can not accept additional connections that the time.

Mr. Bill

Admin of

US 513

Edited by DivineHoliness

Well the weird part is that only certain items will spawn, like you will be able to find a billion hatchets and car parts but nothing else, not even a can.

Yea it's odd.... i ran all around in electro could and found just 2 axes i waited in the fire house for about 10 mins for a buddy to join so we could head north and a ak spawned and a pdw so i guess all n all wasnt that bad.

I'm also encountering this issue, but the worst is the constant lag and desync. Almost all european servers are currently unstable, not spawning loot and lagging a lot. Would appreciate news from officials!

I dont for sure but i dont remeber anything like this until the latelest update

Keep in mind if you're server hopping, loot within 50m despawns for up to 10m. At least that was noted somewhere on the forums.

That could be it i had to server hop last night cuse a few of the servers where crapping out last night .

Could anyone provide a list of servers that are currently spawning loot. on 1.7.2.3 and 94876

thanks.

._.

US-173

US-847

;)