davsummers1996@yahoo.com

Breaking bones on doors and barbed wire

Yesterday, after raiding a grocery store for some really sweet loot, I noticed a military base in the distance. I still don't know the name of the base, but I ventured inside. The control tower had it's front door barb-wired, so I attempted to step over via "V." There were two sets of barb wire, and for some reason they were VERY low into the ground. I stepped over the first one fine, then as I tried to step over the second one, I died. I had broken my foot, and my blood was -1000.

^^Took place during Dusk, around 8:00 in game. It was about 12:21 Central Time in real life.

^^Dallas 7

^^Version 1.5.7

^^About the in game location, I didn't know where exactly I was. But the military base had 2 large hangars, and it was close enough to the city that I first looted so that you could see it clearly with view distance all the way up. I was also close to the coast.

A few days before that, I was in Balota. I open an outhouse and grabbed the loot that inside (albeit, it took me a very long time to get past the door collisions), and tried to close it. Well, as I closed it, I guess my character got stuck. I broke one bone, and lost about 2000 blood.

^^Took place in the middle of the day in game. It was about 7:30 Central Time in real life.

^^Dallas 7

^^Version 1.5.7

--I can run ArmA II perfectly, so specs aren't an issue.

try removing the barbed wire next time. Worked for me, and it was probably the smaller NW airfield, not the NE one.