Sign in to follow this  
OG Dave

Server stuck on loading

Hey guys,

About 24 hours ago myself and some friends purchased a server from Dayzhosting.com (Host Altitude). Since we received confirmation of our server via email, with login details etc. the server has been stuck on loading,

We have contacted Host Altitude and we still have no reply, but it seems to be a dev issue according to their twitter.

I'm just wondering does anyone else have the same problem as us and can advise us on how to fix it. I know its a long shot and the most likely scenario is to just wait it out, but I thought it was worth a shot!

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

Sadly i have the same problem. New Host Altitude Server and nobody is able to get into the game.

Plz post here if you have an answer from Host Altitude how to change that.

Thanks alot

Here's their reply

Dear Eden Eustice (GCorp),

Have you updated your server to 1.7.2 (or 1.7.2.1) through our control panel and get stuck on loading?

We have now found a fix for this with help from the DayZ Dev Team, make sure your server is stopped:

1. Update your SERVER to the latest DayZ (1.7.2.1) patch and the latest Beta patch (Beta 94876).

2. Update your CLIENT to the latest DayZ (1.7.2.1) patch and the latest Beta patch (Beta 94876).

3. Change the DayZ Version, Beta Version and tick the "Requires Beta" box in the Configuration Editor for server.cfg. (Found in Configuration Files)

4. Start up your server and all should be working now.

Contact us if you have any problems. Live chat is online.

Kind Regards,

Host Altitude Limited

T: +44 (0)208 1337 627

E: support@hostaltitude.com

W: www.hostaltitude.com

• Like 1

As long as the server is stopped it should take but I'm only just got home so I'll test now.

Worst case you can stick it in the Config file, I saw a post on that a little while back, will see if I can find it again.

Yup, our servers now working, Shweet :)