Sign in to follow this  
aseliot

Problems? Oh and nights...

Am I just having a lot of problems or what, one time i died seeing some dead guy walking into a wall all the time (don't know what killed me might be a sniper)... saw a zombie go prone and dissapear, found a camosuit that i wore that was gone the other day, one time a zombie warped in front of my face and killed me instantly, and another camosuit that i tried to wear warped me into water and back into the house i was again to leave me swimming in the floor, i log back of and on and all my items are gone.

I also have this waiting for host thing endlessly when trying to join a hotfix server through sixlauncher. I didn't see it update either.

The thing is that everything went fine until these kind of things started to happen to me, or is this just general randomness?

Also, what's up with nights in some servers being brigther while others are pitch-black? Is that because of recruit and veteran difficulty?

Edited by Aseliot

weird stuff happens.. mod is in alpha so there is a lot of work to be done and bugs are to be expected.. if you find a bug check the bug section to see whether it has already been reported and if not then use the proper form to report it

night time darkness is defined by moon phase, moon position and weather conditions

Edited by moriak

Oh okay, it's just that it becomes hard sometimes to tell what is a bug and what the hell is actually happening on screen. Wouldn't it be handy to have something for debugging purposes that says "you were killed by <weaponname>" so that you can see if it's actually a weapon, zombie or a bug that killed you.