Hey,

We just got tp to the office in chererosk, the whole game

This need antihack protection

Restarted the server instantly after finding out in hope that the results weren't saved, BattlEye IS currently running so I don't get why it happened, will look into it.

You can email dayzdevteam@gmail.com and inform them of what happened if you were killed there, I'll ask rocket about it in the meanwhile :)

The whole game just got tp there and i disconected right away , it prob ended up in a mass gunfight

Mmm. On EU1, someone managed to teleport everyone to one point in the map and started shooting wildly. While most immediately disconnected, a bunch of players were killed and lost their characters unfairly (Myself being one of them!)

Hoping it's possible to restore those characters!

I can confirm what Normandy just said - everyone on the EU1 server was teleported into an office. I immediately disconnected as someone was waiting there and they opened fire on everyone. Seems like you have a hacker...

There were two bandits waiting in the Police HQ in Chernogorsk, sadly i paniced the abort button to fast, hindsight told me to die and get a couple of names instead...

PS: I've seen this before altough everyone got teleported into a harrier at 10km's altitude and then just dropped dead on the ground...

Additionally: All weapons are gone, we spawned in the debug area...

I can confirm this, gunfire didnt start initially.. i think everyone was to bloody confuses to figure out what was going on.

quite a few people died.. maybe 10ish

I didn't die immediately, but next time i logged in i bled to death immediately. I don't mind dying - that is part of the server and game - but being griefed into dying through a hack really bites.

Profanwolf: I did. Its actually ok - I am not that fussed now, but just wanted to make sure they knew about the exploit :)

(i've since died again at the hands of zombies. that was *way* more satisfying!)

Its a shame nobody was able to get names, why do people find fun in ruining everyone's time? I dont get it...

How do you plan on getting names? Unless your lucky to be on a server that has player names enabled (and for all the shit for brains, i doubt hackers are that stupid) there is no way of finding out a specific players name on expert settings in the mod, since i doubt you can kill a hacker and check the death news.

"why do people find fun in ruining everyone's time? I dont get it..."

It is a sign of emotional impairment. I have worked with special needs children and you see similar behaviour there. Whether it is hurting yourself or others, or even simply strong tasting food or bright colours, the basic need is for stimulation and people require it like a hunger. Griefing is just an aspect of this, people feel an emotional and social connection when they are causing emotions in others. Try not to hate them too much, it is usually not something they have control over. Often it stems from environment, upbringing or genetics.

I was playing on EU1 server today, when at 4:00 + 2 GMT, players saw, all players positions revealed on the map!!! Players talked about this in the chat, and remember a guy called Christopher, who had no map, wondered he was. I said him about not to worry (by global chat), cos he was alone in Solnichiniy (looking cheat marks on my map!!!, nobody in 5 Km. around him). Few mins after that Cristopher died (i dont know the reason), a guy in global chat laughed, and me and my mate disconnected. Sorry for no screenshots, we should recorded but we got nervous.

So basically we have a map hack that shows all player locations and a teleport hack that can let the hacker warp to those map marked locations? Just great. Best mod available for ages and it is gonna turn into a hell hole ... not getting at rocket and the crew, it's not under their control. A dedicated crew of hackers can ruin anything if they really put their minds to it ....

Around 0:05 Zulu time May 9th, FR3 server got a hacker incident as well. Basically somebody spawned AV8B Harriers next to (most/all?) players - one spawned directly below me while on ladder. Needless to say, I just disconnected before more happened, so I don't know what else they did. Guess with the mod's popularity right now it's an attractive target for the kiddies...

How sad... hope it can all get worked out. I have yet to experience any hacks, I play US1/US6.