Sign in to follow this  
okano666@hotmail.co.uk

Inevitable Server Performance gets worse each day?

So arnt all servers getting more and more bogged down each day, a few weeks from now pings will be even worse and desync to hell?

Tents never dissapear, even if the person that owned them has died multiple times and weeks have passed. I remember reading on the DayZ wiki tents should dissapear 2days after the person who owned them died. Has this ever been the case?

Tank Traps, Barbed wire - the same.

What happens in cherno and elektro when there is total spam of barbed wire everywhere?

Right now if someone drops a tent and picks it up again, the tent will still be there. Some servers i join are laggy as hell and i think this must be influencing the server performance big time.

Not only that but vehicles will never die either. If one gets blown up they wont spawn again they will just get magically fixed on a server restart.

Vehicles normaly last about 3days on a new server before they are stashed either off map or all atv's hidden in trees etc. People have no chance.

How about we fix some huge bugs instead of adding more crap like bear traps and other useless items.

Tents don't disappear as long as they're being used. That's why tents in crowded locations such as cities and airfields never seem to disappear: there's always someone taking a peek every few hours.

I don't think static object such as tents and barbed wire put much strain on the server performance. Most issues relate to vehicles and the zombie AI.

Tank Traps, Barbed wire - the same.

What happens in cherno and elektro when there is total spam of barbed wire everywhere?

get a toolbox and start removing them if they bother you so much

Edited by moriak

remove them and they just come back on a server restart.

Every tent ive ever put up in the middle of nowhere is still there.

server restart magicaly brings everything back nothing dissapears. EVER.

Edited by okano