Sign in to follow this  
Galdeon

No Green Bar :/

Hi

I just wnated to ask how i can get this green bar which shows how full my magazines are. I have the 94700 Beta Patch and everything is updated. im playing on Steam.

Hope you can help!

it is related to mod version, not beta patch version.. what DayZ version are you running?

edit: nvm, it is related to beta patch too

[93945] New: In gear added bars with ammo count

make sure you are running the game with beta (check the version in bottom right corner in game main menu).. having the beta installed is one thing, running the game with it is another.. it is also possible that this does not work when server is not running beta, not sure about that though

Edited by moriak

it is related to mod version, not beta patch version.. what DayZ version are you running?

It's related to both.

It's related to both.

you are correct, I just read the changelog

Edited by moriak

In the right corner of the game menu it says beta and @DayZ. I think thats what you meant right??

Edited by Galdeon

that means you are running DayZ and beta, but you need to know the version

anyway, if update to the latest DayZ version (1.7.2.3) and beta required for it (94876 or higher) you should be able to see the green bars

ive heard when installing the latest beta patch u get stuck in waiting for host screen while joining a server, but ill give it a try

wow this is very important, 45 degree angle face indeed. well you probably need to re update your day z mod

ive heard when installing the latest beta patch u get stuck in waiting for host screen while joining a server, but ill give it a try

I read somewhere on forums that when you install the latest beta (94945) you have to manually update BattlEye from http://www.battleye.com/download.html (the v1.61.94945+ section)

that should resolve it.. or you can go with 94876

Ok, just reinstalled everything and now i got those fuckin green bars ;D thanks for your help!