-bought arma2 and arma2 arrowhead on steam as one purchase

-downloaded dayz with six laucher

-updated dayz too v1.7.2

-found a decent server

-the game opened up and loaded with an image of tanks and hangar

-I enter somekind of lobby and

-same loading screen as last time and this is where thing get interesting

-I see the lobby for a fraction of a second

-I see a black screen with a complete loading screen...

-waited and waited until I realised I was at the loading screen for longer than it took me to download both arma

-retry on over 30 different server with different version/country/ping/player count etc...

-looked all over the internet

-restarted steam / computer / reinstalled and more

-problem still persist

the eternal black screen of loading hell...

any idea to stop the problem?

*sorry in advance for poor english

Hi,

It's a recongised problem relating to patch 1.7.2. I believe the newest hotfix fixes this.

Cheers

Hotfixes? IWhere could I find such a thing ?

I do hope it's soon but I don't think it's likely, I'm finding forum post that are 2 weeks old concerning the problem and no viable solution in sigh... *sigh*

I'm getting the same problem. And then it says no entry configbin weapons or some other load of poo.

I reinstalled arrowhead run it once did bootcamp then reeboot the computer instaled six laucher and it started to work for me!

the most recent update as fix nothing and im still faced with the black screen of loading on all different servers...hopefully the dev won't let the problem unadressed as it as for the last 3-4 updates : /

the newest update fixes nothing :(

I didn't have the "eternal loading screen" before, but I have it now. 26 servers and I can't get past the black loading screen.

Edited by EazyE

I didn't have the "eternal loading screen" before, but I have it now. 26 servers and I can't get past the black loading screen.

ya the latest hotfix claim to have resolved the issue but from my understanding it fix the problemf or a few left the others with the same problem and another few new got the problem and the devs have marked the issue as resolved so its safe to say hes not looking into the manner anymore

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/36647