Sign in to follow this  
Krack

"Error Creating 3D 9 Graphical Engine" Bug Error

So, for the past 1-2 months I've been playing DayZ no problem, nothing wrong with Arma, nothing wrong with DayZ, all of the sudden I get a "Missing file CA_Buildingparts" and "Missing file CA_Counter_Attack" so I decided to reinstall Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead and when I got everything set up and ready to go, I tried launching DayZ and got "Error Creating 3D 9 Graphical Engine" and I played around with settings, Verified Game Cache(Multiple times and every time it got "1 File failed to validate and will be reacquired" and it downloads it and I do it again immediately after to be sure that it's okay and the same error pops up and there's ALWAYS a missing file..). So I don't know whether it's due to that file or not, but Arma 2 will start up, but Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead/Combined Operations WILL NOT work.. I'm perplexed with this situation and couldn't find anything useful on google/forums.. So any help would be great.

MY DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE AND EVERYTHING OF THE SORT. PLEASE NO HALF-ASS ANSWER. :'(

same here, I just installed DayZ, did the six launcher, udated ArmA 2 Bulid, and I get this error!

HELP!!!

You installed a beta patch and forgot to copy the arma2oa.exe from the beta folder (generally whatever:\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta) and paste+overwrite in the main Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead folder.

not true. I have copied the file over and it still gives me this error, unless I use command line launch: -noFilePatching -noSplash "-mod=E:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Arma 2;expansion;expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@DayZ"

then it gives me CA_Dubbing_Counterattack error, then launches, then gives error 'no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope''

edit: nevermind, updating to the latest beta seemed to fix it.. then the six updater updated DayZ or something again and it works now

Edited by ninjagaijin