ikingyou@live.com

Lone wolf, into Pack runner

I'm currently 3 days in which means I'm not totally worthless with a gun, vehicle, first aid, and reloading.... Besides all that I would very much like to join a group. I have (Steam: dhunter178), and (TeamSpeak: D Hunter178), and my time zone is (GMT -05:00). I stay up late so please pm me or whatever. I will be following this post like white on rice. I would very much like to join someone. Thanks. :thumbsup: :beans: :thumbsup:

In-Game I'm D Hunter178

Edited by D Hunter178
  • Like 1

Me and some mates have a group, your welcome to join but we play on aussie servers, my steam is my forum username,

• Like 1

Frank I don't mind the servers, I would love to play with anybody right now. do you have a chat thing? like erm... TeamSpeak? or ventrillo?

Edited by D Hunter178

add me on skype : raman.sidhu559 im looking for a group to.

Sorry bud I don't have skype... but if you have steam we can all voice chat on that too, or TeamSpeak.

id love to join up with you, sick of playing dayz by myself and looking for some grouped fun! ill pm you on steam, what servers do you usually play?

id love to join up with you, sick of playing dayz by myself and looking for some grouped fun! ill pm you on steam, what servers do you usually play?

No specific servers for me, just anything with low ping, and players. who are you on steam?

Check out www.totalpunishmentgaming.com, we've a sizable group and are always looking for more. We have our own server, most of us are -very- well geared and we raid everywhere, from Cherno to the airfields. Taking on new players isn't an issue, so long as you are willing to lonewolf a little while being in ts so you get the basics down.

Check out www.totalpunishmentgaming.com, we've a sizable group and are always looking for more. We have our own server, most of us are -very- well geared and we raid everywhere, from Cherno to the airfields. Taking on new players isn't an issue, so long as you are willing to lonewolf a little while being in ts so you get the basics down.

This post was from the first day, since then i have gotten the basics down.

TBR might have a place for you mate, we are a small but active group. you have a steam name i can add?

TBR might have a place for you mate, we are a small but active group. you have a steam name i can add?

Sure. (dhunter178)

I've also got a few buds who might also be interested...

Edited by D Hunter178

Did you play the arma2 game first or jump right into DayZ, because a lot of people do that and I recommend getting a dose of military action too. It certainly helps anyway.