Sign in to follow this  
vitality

"Stay away from my bike, you asshole!" - SHORT STORY

Earlier today I was at the firehouse in Elektrovodsk. I parked my bike and got out with my MP5. I cautiously walked into the building making sharp turns and being very alert. I stormed through all 4 floors and found precious food and ammo. I then walked downstairs and I heard footsteps, so i slowly walked towards my bike, gun raised. Then I see this man getting onto my precious bike! I fire a round at him and he yells "Stay away from my bike, you asshole!". He then gets on and circles around the building while i chase him and waste my ammo on his worthless soul. After unloading 2 more mp5 rounds onto him/my bike, he got out and tried to pull out his pistol. I shot him 4 times in the head and he drops to the ground, never to see a bike again.

If this was you, I had a fun time doing this!

Edited by HDVitalz

Seems like he was either greedy, or an idiot. It was YOUR bike. But everything is up for grabs in this game. Glad you got the bike, though. This wasn't me.

haha even if it was the other guys bike i still would have killed him and took it, good job dude

Glad you got him but If i ever see a bike and noone else around, i might as well just take it and ride as far away as i can from that location. :)

that guy must be a serious dumbass

lol people own nothing in this game.

I saw someone looting the elektro powerstation, instead of killing them i just stole their dirtbike, i dont know which was worse! he would have had to watch me ride off on it though hahahaha