Sign in to follow this  
tzero316

Elektro is fun!

Me and a couple of my mates were looting the Elektro hospital (climbing to the roof as to not cause atention) when we hear a lee enfield fire at us. The shooter was a terible shot and we manage to hit the deck before he could manage to get off another shot. So we stay up there for another 20 minutes before being brave enought o stick our heads out, and what do you know, the same guy is running into an alley followed by 20+ zombies. We gladly shoot him down and decide to stick up there for fun. We hear the usual Macrov(this was when you spawned with one) and eventualy see a couple of survivors heading to the super market from the east. We snipe one of em while the other ran inside the market and I decide to run down there and check it out. I go over the the back ladder and right as I start to climb I see a lone survivor running my way(third person FTW). I quickly climb back up and knee cap the sucker right as he gets to the base of the ladder. Being that there was a hoard down there I decide to use my frag grenade(and it was my first time using one so I had no idea the noise and radius of them), and for the next 20 or so minutes, Elektro was completely silent. (except for the guy calling us fuckers in side chat)

THE END

• Like 1

Eh, I have seen your "we should all spawn with snipers thread", I know your a troll. NEXT

"For bandits to share stories and tips, or victims to see how they operate, and how to best them!"

The trolls are butt hurt tonight. NEXT

I don't combat log, not that kind of bandit. NEXT

But you're a bandit. A friggen asshole bandit. I feel for you and your kind. You miss out on the warmth of human friendship, the thrill of making new companions, the feeling of safety and security as the random survivors around you bond together in mutual protection...

That said, without you and your asshole type, we'd have less to do/kill.

Come to elektro sometime...AU,ANZ,NZ servers

Me and a couple of my mates were looting the Elektro hospital (climbing to the roof as to not cause atention) when we hear a lee enfield fire at us. The shooter was a terible shot and we manage to hit the deck before he could manage to get off another shot. So we stay up there for another 20 minutes before being brave enought o stick our heads out, and what do you know, the same guy is running into an alley followed by 20+ zombies. We gladly shoot him down and decide to stick up there for fun. We hear the usual Macrov(this was when you spawned with one) and eventualy see a couple of survivors heading to the super market from the east. We snipe one of em while the other ran inside the market and I decide to run down there and check it out. I go over the the back ladder and right as I start to climb I see a lone survivor running my way(third person FTW). I quickly climb back up and knee cap the sucker right as he gets to the base of the ladder. Being that there was a hoard down there I decide to use my frag grenade(and it was my first time using one so I had no idea the noise and radius of them), and for the next 20 or so minutes, Elektro was completely silent. (except for the guy calling us fuckers in side chat)

THE END

Just ignore the carebears/haters. Nice grenade kill btw. Have beans!

But you're a bandit. A friggen asshole bandit. I feel for you and your kind. You miss out on the warmth of human friendship, the thrill of making new companions, the feeling of safety and security as the random survivors around you bond together in mutual protection...

That said, without you and your asshole type, we'd have less to do/kill.

Come to elektro sometime...AU,ANZ,NZ servers

Last time (every time) I tried to be friendly with people they either got me killed or killed me themselves. I KOS now, the only friends I need are the ones in Skype with me.