Sign in to follow this  
void.false@gmail.com

UK32: loaded truck north of Devil's Castle.

On my way to NWAF I found a nice truck hidden in the woods north of Devil's Castle. It had Barrets, bizons, NVGs, AS50s and many many of other crap. I just took NVG and DMR. Then I put a Satchel, set its timer to 30 seconds and walked away like a BOSS. I sincerely hope that its owners will be very glad to see its wreckage when they return. You guys are ruining the game with all that OP shit that you stash there.

lol yeah, I hate how they have all this op shit stashed here, but ill steal some and blow it up cause people shouldn't have op stuff!

Yeah! Those guys are pricks! They shouldn't be able to have such good gear!

/sarcasm

OP, you're an idiot.

The people ruining the game are crybabies like the OP who think everything is overpowered and should be nerfed or removed.

Man up, kiddo

Why blow it up? Why not park it in the middle of Cherno and watch the fun.

• Like 1

Why blow it up? Why not park it in the middle of Cherno and watch the fun.

That would be a fun show to watch. Sadly, popcorn and lawnchairs aren't implemented into the game, I believe. SOON!

DMR isnt OP IMO. That's why I took it. But M107 and AS50 are OP that's why I blew it.

At first I thought to put it in the middle of airway at NWAF as a honey trap, but then thought 'naaah... better to set it on fire'.

The only sniper rifle that can be used with NVG's and has a variable scope is not overpowered? lol

OP your a moron

In comparison to Barret or AS50 it is less powerful. And most of the time it takes 2 bullets to drop a target with DMR as opposed to 2 other rifles.

And all those with insulting comments tell me to grow up? LOL, you gotta be kidding.

So was it confirmed that you cant save a tent/vehicle ouside of the map? If yes then I would be glad to search through the northern forests to blow shit up.