romeobob87

[GG] Ghillie Gang - Setting up and Recruiting; UK & Irish Players

Jesus, 1 week trying to find this suit .. helicrash .... office ... nothing :(

was removed from loot tables as of last patch, only way to get one atm is to of picked on up before the patch and stored it.

Hey lads, everyone whos looking to join still, please add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dazd

WE have been quite busy setting up the server, its all ready to go now, feel free to join our server and teamspeak.

-edit: Just had a hacker on the server today, he killed all gg members and spawned in helis and teleported everyone. Thats the first day our servers been public. ^^

Regardless of that, add me people :) and hope to see you guys soon.

Ok dave added yas on steam.

how old are all you guys? im 26 and from norfolk btw.

Added you bro

-edit: Just had a hacker on the server today, he killed all gg members and spawned in helis and teleported everyone. Thats the first day our servers been public. ^^

He was a bitch :P

Hey [GG] crew.

I'm Ninja, You killed my mate, destroyed our SUV and CAZ then I got 4 of you with my trusty DMR. Possibly the biggest rush of my gaming career.

Just wanted to say thanks for a good fight in Staroye tonight :).

- Ninja out.

• Like 1

Hey i would be interested in joining, i am not a expert at the game but i am decent ^^ i am 18 years old and live in england add my skype; wfrancomb

Hey [GG] crew.

I'm Ninja, You killed my mate, destroyed our SUV and CAZ then I got 4 of you with my trusty DMR. Possibly the biggest rush of my gaming career.

Just wanted to say thanks for a good fight in Staroye tonight :).

- Ninja out.

I think your mistaken bro, We were all together last night on our server and nowhere near Staroye, And we wouldn't leave you alive anyway. :)

there must be multiple [GG] clans then, these guys were all wearing ghillie so I figured it was you :)