romeobob87

[GG] Ghillie Gang - Setting up and Recruiting; UK & Irish Players

Alright guys, :D

Me and my mates from the UK and Ireland; the "Ghillie Gang" are just in the process of setting up our own server and we are looking for mature, experienced players from our neck of the woods who are looking for a good home and a bit of Craic!

We took the name after an epic night when we all found Ghillie suits, but you can guess how that ended up... :facepalm:

Our Current line up is;

Dave

DaZ

Player2

Logan

Snaffles

eL

Super AndY

& myself

Our server is;

DE 183 or just search "Ghillie Gang" in the Host filter.

We also have a TS3 so If you'd like to pop on just give myself a PM on here and I'll drop you the info.

Steam Group; http://steamcommunit...ps/Ghillie_Gang

Community Group; http://steamcommunit...groups/dayzcrew

We have a website in the works also, so watch this space. B)

Edited by Romeo
  • Like 2

Lol you're so picky on who you recruit. Only reason I read the thread hehe. Good luck sir.

• Like 1

LOL, How is that picky? :huh: Did you want to join mate? You'd have a pretty nice time on a German server I'd say :P

Proximity mainly.

Ease of communication in game and TS and time zone differential in Real Life would be two other factors I can think of off the top of my head. Not really opposed to players from anywhere else but still, just building our local base.

Nah, I can't play across oceans, way too much lag with too many hours of progress at risk. It just came off as picky because Ireland and the UK are just two random countries lol, why no other English speaking Euros? Hehehe. Just came off really awkward.

"Irish and Brits only! All others PISS OFF WANKA!!!! Oh, you're from Sweden? EAT MY MAKAROV WANKA!"

Heheh. I had a good laugh at work.

• Like 1

:huh: ...

You high mate?

Ireland and England are Geographically next to each-other. Also;

Not really opposed to players from anywhere else but still, just building our local base.

If you'd like I can say "NO YANKS, ALL OTHERS WELCOME!" Just for you :lol:!

• Like 1

:huh: ...

You high mate?

Ireland and England are Geographically next to each-other. Also;

If you'd like I can say "NO YANKS, ALL OTHERS WELCOME!" Just for you :lol:!

If I didn't reach my quota for the amount of "likes" I can give in a day, I'd give this a like... HAH

Was actually looking at this thread like "not bad might get involved" then I seen

Ireland and England are...

and on that note..

We're a friendly bunch of lads, we don't mean to exclude anyone from joining based on where they're living or where they're from.

I'm sure all of you can understand the advantages to having our members local to us. Our intentions were clearly to attract local players not to exclude those that are not local.

So do recruits to ur clan need ghillie suit to join up with ya?

Ofcourse not! Anyone who speaks decent english and wants some fun is welcome!

We have some spare ghillie suits for new members :P Gotta love residential spawns!

Are you wearing the ghillie suits? When I put mine on I just teleport to the ocean and back and drop all my gear.