Albatros (DayZ)

More than one character?

For some reason I keep getting different characters on different servers.

On my home ANZ servers, I have my regular character, on NZ servers I have some noob just spawned on the beach at Prigorodki, and on US Seattle servers I have a character in Elektrozadovsk.

Why isn't my regular character being carried over to each server? They all run the current version of the mod and would all be connected to the hive, so what's happening?

I am having this issue as well. I seem to have two saved characters on one account. Some servers I load in as one character and other servers I load in as another character. Both characters have the same player name (profile), but one is in the north part of the map and one is on the southern beach. Both have different gear as well. I have played both and the progress for both is being saved. It's very confusing and annoying. I just want to delete one or the other and have just one (the same) character on every server like before.

All the servers I am playing are @hive and I am running 1.7.2 and beta patch 94700.

F. Joe Couch

Do you both have "Arma X"? That was or still is causing problems with player ID's.

You might also be playing on servers which are not connected to the hive.

I two am having this problem, I have Arma 2 and OA. Not really sure whats causing it, hope it is brought to attention

i had this as well. not an Arma X buyer here.

Is there an easy/quick way to tell if a server is connected to the hive or not?

Edited by CrazyAirborne

I have this problem and i have Arma 2 and OA, all i know is its very annoying, and alot of the times on my main character that i try to use, i will disconnect and it wont even save any of the progress.

same here.

client 1.7.2.3 beta 94876

servers 1.7.2.3 beta 94876

have one on my home server, and one character on all the other servers.

have both killed, dont work.