SystemiK

17454 x 14626 High Res Map for printing.

Been searching high and low for the highest resolution chernaurus map available, finally came up with an extremely hi res version (17454 x 14626 @ 81MB) I really didnt want a loot map, but I suppose beggars cant be choosers. This map is going to be printed at roughly 4' x 5' on white panaflex and finished with an automotive graphic quality laminate (I have access to a $30,000 printer at work, really stoked to see how this turns out).

Anyhow, figured I should share the torrent link in case any others here are interested in a print quality map as well.

http://www.demonoid....944618/2202992/

MaxHighresChernarusLootV1

Direct Torrent Link: http://www.demonoid....wnload/2944618/

Alternate Torrent: http://tinyurl.com/bmfbvy6

Credit: Maxander

EDIT: If that torrent link is down just search torrents for Maxander's Hi Res Loot Map V1. I try to seed this whenever possible.

Edit 2: Add finished map pic

742M7.jpg

Edited by SystemiK
  • Like 8

Thanks mate! This is going right in my .psd as an underlay.

Sounds Awesome I'm Downloading now :D

can you please post a direct link to this? I've been looking for something like this for a while (hopefully to print on an A3).

Wow thank you, I recently did just that, found but only found a medium rez copy and printed it out to be 3x2....

And super jelous that you have access to one of those printers... Think I could front you some money and you mail me one? ;) assuming you wouldn't get trouble from work.

Think I could front you some money and you mail me one? ;) assuming you wouldn't get trouble from work.

I could but it's not my map (it's Maxander's) and I don't really think it'd be cool to sell his work....sorry.

The map itself is hosted for free use, I would simply be re-inbursing you for your troubles and cost of doing the work heh.

Also you may want to hold out for the next version, reading the log with the torrent, the next version will be visually better.

Site ist not working for me.

Can you upload it on another Hoster pls?

http://www.demonoid....wnload/2944618/ This torrent is working fine for me....seeding it as I write this.

I just got mine finished. It came out at 4 feet tall by 4 foot 8 inches wide. If printed at full resolution, the image would be something like 20' tall. The image when unpacked came in at just over 1GB.

It's printed on Panaflex (billboard material) and laminated with an automotive quality clear laminate (used for car graphics printing). Wet erase markers are perfect for this as you can make all the notes you want and they easily wipe off with a few drops of water on a cloth.

If you are planning on printing to a large size this is by far the best image you can get your hands on at this time...

Edited by SystemiK

Eggs-actly what I was looking for - cheers, big ears!

Can't get on the site either. Does anybody know where this came from. Did BiS release this?

Put it on a wall and take a photo for all of us!

Sorry for the low res etc but its full of notes that I didnt want to be visible.....

For anyone trying to download, the site linked in the OP seems to be temporarily down, search torrents for "Maxander's Ultimate Loot Map V1". I am currently seeding this torrent: http://tinyurl.com/bmfbvy6

742M7.jpg

Edited by SystemiK
  • Like 3

Dude, that is awesome. I would love to invest in it but I am worried that in the standalone version the map will not be the same. I don't think I can afford two maps. I might just wait. Still, Beans for the links and photos.

Dude, that is awesome. I would love to invest in it but I am worried that in the standalone version the map will not be the same. I don't think I can afford two maps. I might just wait. Still, Beans for the links and photos.

Yeah, looks like parts of it will definitely change a bit but the overall map should still be similar.

Edit: I am seeding this map for the next day or so at least.

Edited by SystemiK

I bought the map pack from Bohemia to support the Arma developer, took 2 weeks to be shipped from Czech Republic to Russia :)

I bought the map pack from Bohemia to support the Arma developer, took 2 weeks to be shipped from Czech Republic to Russia :)

I wanted to buy it and support them as well but the map quality and size were not up to snuff for my needs. Sometimes it is just better to take things into your own hands...

I wanted to buy it and support them as well but the map quality and size were not up to snuff for my needs. Sometimes it is just better to take things into your own hands...

Is this the original scale of Chernarus? I've been looking for something like this, but also a heightmap where I can import it to other good needs.