havena

stuck in debug plain

think im gonna uninstall To much problems this aint the first time this happend.

Hi, when I log onto any server.. my character still has all the equipment I've collected so far but he is standing in the middle of nothingness. Basically its like a never ending desert, I have ground textures but no trees, clouds, buildings etc..

Is a DayZ admin able to help?

Player name is Decaine and player ID: 34211526

Thank you!

EDIT: I am running DayZ version 1.7.2 and AO version 1.61.94876

Edited by Decaine

Hi! I´ve got the same problem! I would appreciate some help! Seems I´ve lost all my gear and would like to get it back...

The Name is Jay and the ID is 24888646

Hope for the best and thx for the help!

Hi,

I'm also stuck in the unholy plains of nothingness and would like to get out of them as well.

Name: Oddjob

Player ID: 38581702

Same Issue here. I've ran east to the map twice then get booted back into the wilderness. Would appreciate a reset. Player ID: 34158790

Thanks

Hi, when I log onto any server.. my character still has all the equipment I've collected so far but he is standing in the middle of nothingness. Basically its like a never ending desert, I have ground textures but no trees, clouds, buildings etc..

Is a DayZ admin able to help?

Player name is Decaine and player ID: 34211526

Thank you!

EDIT: I am running DayZ version 1.7.2 and AO version 1.61.94876

Went fine.

Hi! I´ve got the same problem! I would appreciate some help! Seems I´ve lost all my gear and would like to get it back...

The Name is Jay and the ID is 24888646

Hope for the best and thx for the help!

Sorry, no recovery on this one.

now i'm struck at debug plains

can u help me pls!

my ID 14473414 players name Bell

thank u very much!

Done.

Hi,

I'm also stuck in the unholy plains of nothingness and would like to get out of them as well.

Name: Oddjob

Player ID: 38581702

And done.

Feels like the lottery? :/

• Like 1

me too, help me. :)

connected->game crashed->now im in nowhere without anything

name: wudini

403522AX

Edited by wudini

Hi,

I have the same problem, if possible please move me back to civilization (or what is left of it, anyway)

Player ID: 17015942

Name: Shodo

Thanks!

/Shodo

I am stuck here with no gear as well, after joining the server US 1337 which I think is intentionally bugged, as a friend had the same thing happen here.

Player ID: 5121472

Name: unreal_insan1ty

Edited by unreal_insan1ty

I see no gear characters can't be reset. Oh well.

I highly suggest you check out US 1337 it seems to be kicking everyone that joins to debug field.

Feels like the lottery? :/

... one more time... 4883846 i disconnected on my camp and.. 2hours later, spawn like a noob without stuff on a respawn point ?! like a death. help....

after a respawn.. i spawn with my stuff on my camp?! wtf

Edited by havena

Wait,you can get an admin to help you out with this?Wow,wish I knew that the last 5 time it has happened.

Name:Erlien

ID: 34049286

Hope you can return me...wherever in civilised zombie area :) If now,whatever at least I have a person to blame for all of my stuff being gone ^^

But yeah,thanks for doing this for us.Especially since you can just say "It's alpha guys,suck it up"

Edit:Nevermind,after several hours of running and loss of 8k blood from dehydration I managed to find my way back

Edited by Erlien
  • Like 1

Hi, same issue as the rest. Hoping to keep my gear if possible.

Name: Caz

ID: 24709504

thanks!

Stuck in the Debug Plains, had gear. Had that major DeSync yesterday where nothing I did saved to the hive for 6-8 hours. Never get attached to your CCO M4s. PID: xxx Fixed

Now I seem to be stuck in a bit of loading limbo. If I can even get the client loaded stuck there. Cant even respawn. If we want to do further debugging, I am up for that.

Edited by Omnifox

Guys the game is in Alpha testing if you didn't know already. You also haven't paid a single cent to play the DayZ mod. Don't get attached to your gear....I will kill you eventually anyways :)

I really just want to get out of the plains. Have already tried respawning, and I'm still stuck there

Guys the game is in Alpha testing if you didn't know already. You also haven't paid a single cent to play the DayZ mod. Don't get attached to your gear....I will kill you eventually anyways :)

Yes, however I can not respawn. Soooo... Yeah.

Reviving an old(ish) topic, since I'm stuck in Debug Plains as well, without items, and hoping for a restore.

ID: 22129606

Hope it works :>

Just got DC'd from a server logged back in to flat open plains as far as the eye can see... this is the third time i've had this happen in 3 days... can anything be done?

Name: [TDW] Trigen

ID: 38966086

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind i just ran back.

Edited by Trigen

Hi,

Same problem; stuck in debug plains. Any 'whooshing' much appreciated :)

Name: Gam3Dog

ID: --

Cheers!

Edit: Not to worry ran back as well.

Edited by Gam3Dog