Sign in to follow this  
Spirit Waffles

FPS problem :(

Hello!

So recently ive installed DayZ and i absolutely love it, and i think I would love it a little more if my fps was above 13 :/. I play the game on a laptop that i will give a link to below:

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2371432,00.asp?tab=Specs

I've read through countless forums looking for answers, and I know this mod is very CPU dependent, but I think that with all settings on low, I should be getting more than 13 fps. I've tried disabling PP effect, lowering all my video settings/resolution. Tried countless inputs for my launch options, used game booster. Is there anything else I can do? I've heard that DayZ developers will be releasing the upcomming patches that are supposed to address the FPS problems. I know im not the only one with this problem and i hope somebody out there can help :P

Thanks <3

disable pretty much every single thing you can... then go up from there... but your stuck with a shit stick... intel graphics card... if you want to seriously play this game ull ahve a hard time with that card...

Easy thing, graphics card. The "Intel GMA HD" is not capable of anything. :D

Also, even with a Q6700 (quad core 2,66GHz) and a GTX 285 I get 20 fps in Cherno.

It could be a server side issue as well, try US200.

May I translate the minimum requirements:

CPU: Dual core 2,4GHz

GPU: Nvidia 8600GT or ATI 3650 with 512MB VRAM

RAM: 1GB

Now add the DayZ multiplayer: Hundreds of zombies, objects, projectiles and up to 60 players.

Edited by Testificate

I have an video card on an older pc with almost the same processor speed and other spec. I think its a nVidia Geforce 6800 GT. Do you think this would perform better than my current video card and if so, how much better?

Thanks again