Sign in to follow this  
Upshot

Looking for Mature Friend. [Now]

Tis currently 12;30GMT. I am looking to spend a few hours [preferably 4-5 if possible for you] with a player, or two.

Hoping to have a good time, loot a few towns & defend ourselves possibly in the process. [Not interested in running in like lunatics, but certainly want some fun.]

I don't mind if you're incredibly experienced, or relatively new, I just want company.

Just recently died from a 10 day character with NVG & All the best weaponry. - My night time raid today ended quite rapidly.

ANYWAY. Please have skype, and get in touch. Let's get this goin!

IF you'd like to join a longer committed group, rather than just a pickup and play partner, feel free to PM me. I will share with you my mumble server, and you will have access to about 15-17 other survivors who also frequent the mumble server. We are all friendly, and enjoy working as a team.

I am currently at work, but if you do PM me, you're more than welcome to idle in the server

I work night shifts, so my days off, are nights. - If your players play around 10PM-6AM GMT, i'd be happy to explore more information regarding it.

I work night shifts, so my days off, are nights. - If your players play around 10PM-6AM GMT, i'd be happy to explore more information regarding it.

Perfect for you, I work nights also, I play between 11pm-7am EST

Fridays I'm off so I will probably be pulling some sort of all nighter tonight lol.

Almost our entire group plays overnight. Our home server is also a nighttime server during our hours of operation, so I hope you're not afraid of the dark =D

Edited by Caviano

ha ha. I will check it out. For now, ill continue searching for a partner for 'now' =p

Hey, I'm down to team up for a bit, id like to roll with 2 or 3 people. add me on skype: austinpinnow

Well you could find players in the mumble channel, I'm just not going to be on till later. But we do have very friendly people who may or may not be idling waiting for a teammate. There are times where we have teammates who cannot play until a friendly brings them food, or morphine or a drink... so maybe you could be the savior of one of my men? =D

hey caviano i would be interested in joining your mumble, i wasn't able to send you messages for some reason.

I'm 23 and in US central time.

Not really a topic. I do this each night I play, and I wait for random guy no;1 to give skype, so we can both not be lonely this night. 'Sniff'.

sorry if i hijacked this, if we both end up joining the same mumble, it might be more fun, haha.

Waaay to hijack threads. Lol.

Hijack? I'm just offering the same offer to everyone who seems to be looking for players to play with. I'm a friendly guy who see's that people are looking for other friendly players, instead of making 1 big post that would get ignored, I get personal and post on peoples threads.

Hope there's nothing wrong with that.

Hijack? I'm just offering the same offer to everyone who seems to be looking for players to play with. I'm a friendly guy who see's that people are looking for other friendly players, instead of making 1 big post that would get ignored, I get personal and post on peoples threads.

Hope there's nothing wrong with that.

There's not.. I respect that. :)

• Like 1