Mr Muggles

Some utter wankers playing this game

I was a fresh spawn so nothing to lose, legged it to Electro hospital to grab the meds, everything else can be found on the map.

Some tosser starts talking to me on direct chat, he is a sniper and I already heard him killing two other guys. He then accuses me of camping on the hospital roof!

I can't leave my location because of him. Next thing I know his 'buddy' loots me!! He tells me via chat "someone has been looted" and i'm like, can't be me there is no other way up on the roof.

My pistol is pointed at the hospital stairs and I have no idea how his friend spawned behind me magically. ( should point out that this looting incident is being investigated by the server for suspected hacking/cheating)

Been playing the game for 3 weeks and I am utterly sick to death of the pk'ers.

There are two ladders and no stairs at the hospitals. But he probably just joined behind you.

To prevent this, keep moving... it helped me many times.

• Like 1

Agree 100%.

If you PK for resources, okay.

If you PK for shiggles? Kind of a buzz kill to the game.

Yep , there are two ladders. Maybe you were watching only one ladder , and he climbed the other one and just looted you. I'm not saying he isn't a hacker , but that's a possibility

This post is all over the place. Are you annoyed at hackers or pkers? If you're annoyed by the first, okay yeah, we all are. If you're annoyed by the latter, then learn how to avoid them. Roll with a group, move inland, proceed with MORE caution than you already are. (Or aren't)

Don't stick around the big cities, grab what you need and run away. If someone tries ordering you around just try to lose his line of sight and escape.

It's possible his buddy disconnected, then joined another server, went behind your position, then reconnected. If that's the case, they can go to hell, server hoppers are lame and should learn how to play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

I was a fresh spawn so nothing to lose, legged it to Electro hospital to grab the meds, everything else can be found on the map.

Some tosser starts talking to me on direct chat, he is a sniper and I already heard him killing two other guys. He then accuses me of camping on the hospital roof!

I can't leave my location because of him. Next thing I know his 'buddy' loots me!! He tells me via chat "someone has been looted" and i'm like, can't be me there is no other way up on the roof.

My pistol is pointed at the hospital stairs and I have no idea how his friend spawned behind me magically. ( should point out that this looting incident is being investigated by the server for suspected hacking/cheating)

Been playing the game for 3 weeks and I am utterly sick to death of the pk'ers.

If he didnt use the rear ladder, he likely did a coordinated server hop....his buddy left the server went on another server moved behind you then logged back on the original server and spawned behind you.....atm there is nothing to do about server hoppers but keep on the move or log out if you see someone logged recently during a confrontation...you can press p and see all the current players on the server. Anytime the status updates and you see someone logged in or died make sure you do a 360 sweep around yourself so you don't get caught offguard by it.... here is a link to my guide may help you if you need it, has many links to maps and discusses game mechanics in detail..

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/22434-new-player-guide-v10/

Also, if you are in a zed infested area and someone spawns in near you, nine times out of ten all the zeds in your area will despawn. If you see Zeds despawn then be on the look out for any new arrivals logging in.

I think you are right lads. His buddy must have server hopped and spawned behind me, I was watching both ladders in prone position. I couldn't get off the roof as the sniper would have shot me and I didn't want to disconnect and wait for him to go away. This was all going on for about 15 minutes and after I was looted, and realised I had grrrrr another guy was climbing up the ladder so I shot him, this was my first murder. I doubt he had anything to with any of it but what was I supposed to do? He was seconds away from getting sniped probably from the little shit who was...god knows where!

I was talking with my friend on TS during all this conveying my utter frustration with the people playing this game and in the end I stood up, saluted and waited for the inevitable, it was a noble death of sorts ha ha

Someone shot you, they went to the effort to kill you like that - give them that, they may have been dicks about it but if your really that worried about meds and not dying on the coast sprint to Berezino and use the hospital there :/

Yea i just got shot on US777 hosted by The lucky and the Damned about 10 mins ago and when I returned fire The Scum DC'd on me now I'm left with 718 blood and keep passing out .....

• Like 1