Sign in to follow this  
xenos266

Add more player spawns?

Hey there!

i've been on this mod for a few weeks now, and i'd like to write a suggestion :

adding more player spawn locations.

Actually, spawns are located in various places along the coast, so why not adding spawn locations inland too?

say we add like a dozen new spawns inland : fields or forests / minor villages / farms / and stuff.

I mean the map is big enough to hold these and it will add variety to new spawns. ( with an eventual % chance of getting spawned in X ou Y spawn )

so with the random facor, lucky guys can get spawned near or not too far from hotspots ( e.g. airfields and stuff ) whilst unlucky one will spawn in the middle of nowhere or far from hotspots with "average luck spawn" in between

i didnt find the actual map where it shows player spawns but i'll let you figure out where the eventually place them so it can still be balanced ( maybe place 1 or 2 spawns near hotspots but with a small % of getting spwned in it )

feedback appreciated :)

PS: i searched a bit and didnt find exactly other theads explicitly talking about an idea like this one.

I was playing with my friend who randomly spawned inside a building in Novy Sobor. It was a building you can't normal go inside of though, so I assume it was just a glitch. Interestingly enough he had just died to zombies in Stary with broken legs when we were there.