Sign in to follow this  
daniel1040

Starting pistol?

I just keep dying every time i spawn. Every video i have found about the learning the game they have a makarov pistol.What i'm i doing wrong?

That was removed in a patch awhile ago, look up some more recent videos! Yes we no longer spawn with a weapon.

Part of me wishes they'd at least give us a crowbar, but, on the other hand, I think I just need more efficient looting strategies in the beginning. Heading to Cherno unarmed...ha ha...

I'm gonna die D:

Find a barn in the outskirts of whatever town/ciity you spawn close to.. usually they will have a lee enfield or a shotty.

At the very least, you can lose zombie agro by breaking line of sight..

I know it's hard, but it gets easier once you get used to sneaking around/running like hell is at your heels. ;)

Once you have found a weapon things get easier.. just take your time and if you agro, try to get into a building or behind something where they can't see you.. it gets easier.. I promise. :)

Edited by Cyanyde

meh i just run straight for cherno or electro when i spawn.. Its not like i have anything to lose when im unarmed, and i usually find a weapon soon enough