Gentlemen, I propose an initiatve. I was juggling with the idea, but recent butthurt suffered at the hands of another bandit has prompted me to act and propose the following reform, that is, the Bandit Code.

The Bandit Code should have simple binding tenants:

1. And yea, for one bandit should not seek out the gracious, life giving beans of another bandit brethren

2. A bandit, is not bound to help thine brethren, however, one should avoid hinderance of that bandit's life

3. And yea, for the Lord of Banditry, forbideth the slaying of a bandit by his brethren, to commiteth this act, is of high sin against the Maleovent Bandit Lord

4. And lo, for a Bandit Brother should share information regarding those who would seek to poison and destroy thine Bandit Brethren

5. A Bandit who attacketh and slayeth a Brother, is branded a sinner and of Heresy, and should be hunted down by his Brethren, until he cometh and beggeth for redemption.

And yea, for our Lord is merciful, brefrendeth we will thine Land, thine Tower, thine Cherno, thine Elektro, thine Rifle, for these totems of our faith, guaranteeth us the right to beans.

Any suggestions are welcome...

On a secondary note, I'm looking to team up with people, preferably Oceanics, but I'm willing to go for anyone who's interested. I play on just about any server, but on weekdays I play on Euro servers for the daylight, on Weekends i'll wander.

Banditry is about the lack of adherence to niceties.

I'll kill someone if I feel threatened by their presence, plain and simple, survivor or bandit.

There's only one tenant to the bandit code; kill or be killed...and LOOT ALL THE BEANS!

Well then I do believe that most of us are "sinner and of Heresy" lol...Suvivors aren't the only ones who carry bean you know =p

The REAL Bandit code: If it can still move' date=' it requires more bullets.

[/quote']

This sounds about right.

The REAL Bandit code: If it can still move' date=' it requires more bullets.

[/quote']

When they stopped showing "X was killed" in chat logs, I wasnt told.

The amount of led I emptied in to bloated corpses...for shame

Not gonna work man, every bandit has his own agenda, I believe theirs honour in banditry, e.g if one of your team gets saved by a guy who shoots the z's off of him then let him live.

Other than that, everyones a target.

e.g if one of your team gets saved by a guy who shoots the z's off of him then let him live.

AND LOSE OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY OF BEANZ?

HERETIC!

My solution: Bandit with IRL friends. If they cross me in DayZ, I cross them across their face :D

Gentlemen' date=' I propose an initiatve. I was juggling with the idea, but recent butthurt suffered at the hands of another bandit has prompted me to act and propose the following reform, that is, the Bandit Code.[/size']

The Bandit Code should have simple binding tenants:

1. And yea, for one bandit should not seek out the gracious, life giving beans of another bandit brethren

2. A bandit, is not bound to help thine brethren, however, one should avoid hinderance of that bandit's life

3. And yea, for the Lord of Banditry, forbideth the slaying of a bandit by his brethren, to commiteth this act, is of high sin against the Maleovent Bandit Lord

4. And lo, for a Bandit Brother should share information regarding those who would seek to poison and destroy thine Bandit Brethren

5. A Bandit who attacketh and slayeth a Brother, is branded a sinner and of Heresy, and should be hunted down by his Brethren, until he cometh and beggeth for redemption.

And yea, for our Lord is merciful, brefrendeth we will thine Land, thine Tower, thine Cherno, thine Elektro, thine Rifle, for these totems of our faith, guaranteeth us the right to beans.

Any suggestions are welcome...

On a secondary note, I'm looking to team up with people, preferably Oceanics, but I'm willing to go for anyone who's interested. I play on just about any server, but on weekdays I play on Euro servers for the daylight, on Weekends i'll wander.

Karel tried to read

Karel ouchie in head

Karel angry

Karel gonna kill people for no ouchies in head

I kill everyone, and I am pretty sure most of the Bandits do the same if they feel threatened.

I could never follow these rules. It solely for the reason that I consider my self a hunter and not a bandit at all. In my book there is prey(bandit), prey(survivor, not really), prey(zombie) and the guy who ran away/DC.

My rules are to have a gun ready and to turn my head like an owl.

This would work if it was for a community/clan of bandits sharing the same goal but not around here.

Odd, couple days ago Mr Matt tried to join The NCM and wanted to regain his humanity, and now hes saying you should all share details on Bandit hunters. Either it was a failed attempt at espionage or someone untrustworthy is asking you all to trust him and all of yall.

So much for honour amongst thieves eh

You can be a survivor, a bandit or a zed. It makes no difference to me, when you're in-game. If you're in the way of my objective, then you are dealt with. Either I can walk around you, or I can walk through you.

There is no code that I follow. There is no meaning other than to survive.

Also, this:

:D

TKJ

Friendly is a lie, there is only life

Through life, I can aim

Through aim, I can kill

Though killing, I can survive

Through survival, my life continues.

Banditry shall free me.

I'll kill if I'm threatened, by the survivor directly or by his stupid actions. Like tonight, I was low on food anyway and this guy was drawing in ALL the Z's in the area with his flares and makarov.

Killed him, snuck in and got the desperately needed food and a shiny new water bottle. Worth it.

Eh, upon reflection I've come to the following conclusions:

-If you want to work with me you can

-I won't shoot first unless I deem it necessary or I'm hunting

-Depending on my mood, I probably am un-trustworthy

-I actually am now enjoying banditry

Why gentlemen?

The thrill of the hunt gets my rocks off.

STOP! Repent your ways! No bandit shall worship the lord of beans! You should all be struck down by the great pasta God! But our great lord of pasta is a merciful one, you need just recant, and you shall be alowed to live!

STOP! Repent your ways! No bandit shall worship the lord of beans! You should all be struck down by the great pasta God! But our great lord of pasta is a merciful one' date=' you need just recant, and you shall be alowed to live![/quote']

Somebody has been touched by His Noodly Appendage, I see.