Sign in to follow this  
Pell

Accidentally updated to 94876? Fix inside.

Download the 94700 patch:

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip

• Navigate to Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> arma 2 operation arrowhead -> Expansion

• Move the 'beta' folder to your desktop.

• Run the 94700 patch.

• Boot up six launcher.

• Bitch your friend out who told you to update.

• Play.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Pell

Nice, I might also add a little guide for those not using Six Updater since moving/deleting the beta folder won't help if you maintain the same .exe, patch 94700 will detect a newer version of the .exe and will not install.

to revert, if the uninstaller don't works, download the 94700 patch ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip , download the original 1.60 Operation Arrowhead .exe (http://www.mediafire...1boywk1ckx9f554 ) (you can extract it with winrar/7zip) and:

1. go to arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion folder and delete the "beta" folder

2. return to the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder and rename/delete arma2oa.exe

3. extract the .exe from the archive (arma2oa160.7z) inside the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder

4. install beta patch 94700 (don't forget to copy arma2oa.exe from the beta folder inside the main folder, paste and overwrite).

5. ???

6. profit

Edited by Andrej Dudev

download the original 1.60 Operation Arrowhead .exe (http://www.mediafire...1boywk1ckx9f554 ) (you can extract it with winrar/7zip) and:

3. extract the .exe from the archive (arma2oa160.7z) inside the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder

your download link is not working. But there's no real need to replace the .exe. Just delete beta folder and apply 94700

Wrong wrong and more wrong. I deleted the beta folder. Tried to install it says: cant install 1.6.0 because later version was found 1.6.1. So i listened to the other guy "rename your exe." tried to install the 94700 patch to no avail. Can someone post an ACTUAL fix to roll back this horrendous fucking patch please.

Thanks.

Because so far this thread is absolutely useless.

Download the 94700 patch:

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip

• Navigate to Program Files -> Steam -> steamapps -> common -> arma 2 operation arrowhead -> Expansion

• Move the 'beta' folder to your desktop.

• Run the 94700 patch.

• Boot up six launcher.

• Bitch your friend out who told you to update.

• Play.

Hope this helps.

Even when i moved the beta folder and try to install the 94700 patch an error message pops up and says.

The version of ArmA2 OA (1.61)

is more recent than this patch version (1.60).

So tell me what the fuck is going on

Why would I change back to the older beta patch?

It seemed to work smoother with the latest, tho I got battle eye error last time i played

If i could download 94700 I would want to bear your children, but since none of the links dont work, i dont.

epley, thanks for the link. did you get it to work? I get the 1.60 error.

Nice, I might also add a little guide for those not using Six Updater since moving/deleting the beta folder won't help if you maintain the same .exe, patch 94700 will detect a newer version of the .exe and will not install.

to revert, if the uninstaller don't works, download the 94700 patch ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_94700.zip , download the original 1.60 Operation Arrowhead .exe (http://www.mediafire...1boywk1ckx9f554 ) (you can extract it with winrar/7zip) and:

1. go to arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion folder and delete the "beta" folder

2. return to the main arma 2 operation arrowhead folder and rename/delete arma2oa.exe

4. install beta patch 94700 (don't forget to copy arma2oa.exe from the beta folder inside the main folder, paste and overwrite).

5. ???

6. profit

fix your link pls

Lemme help you out, heres the mediafire link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1boywk1ckx9f554/

Edited by Cedi

epley, thanks for the link. did you get it to work? I get the 1.60 error.

I did, just update with that beta patch, and then update day zwith six launcher.

Even when i moved the beta folder and try to install the 94700 patch an error message pops up and says.

The version of ArmA2 OA (1.61)

is more recent than this patch version (1.60).

So tell me what the fuck is going on

Worked fine for me last night. I did it how Andrej Dudev said to do it and it worked fine. Make sure you copy the beta exe from the expansions folder to the main folder, then patch it, Thats were i got stuck for awhile.