Sign in to follow this  
hurka

Got resurrected / got back items

So I started at kamyshovo @ 1.7.1.5. 1-2 days before 1.7.2 came out. I installed 1.7.2 played a bit more but at one point all the zombies in kamyshovo went idle, not moving, and seconds later the server just shut down. This all happened on uk 7. After this the server went offline for some time. I had a tent, a lee enfield, makarov, 2 toolboxes, alice pack.

I joined a BRA server i guess, and then I had to select my gender, I was very sad I died without any notice, but I moved on. Respawned at kamenka. Minutes later I wasnt able to join any server so I waited for the hotfix.

Today morning I played on uk 7 @ 1.7.2.1 I had some basic gear, an Mp5a5, but I broke my leg south to bor, and started crawling to cherno. I crawled to the north of balota, and logged off.

This afternoon, It seemed uk 7 is offline, so i searched for other 1.7.2.1, and joined CZ 02.

It was surprising, I spawned at kamyshovo in the house I probably left my previous character. I have all the gear I had on that one. So I'm quite happy, I'm not on the verge of death anymore and I have the fine gear I had before :).

I tried and joined FR 34 and still in kamyshovo with the full gear I had before.

UPDATE:

joined CZ 02 1.7.2.1 beta:94700 server , my leg is broken I'm north to balota....

Do I have 2 player entries in the database?

Edited by hurka

UPDATE 2: I died while I was writing.

UPDATE 3:

updated arma 2 beta to 94876, joined 1.7.2.1 uk server, I'm in kamyshovo, alice pack, makarov. the First character.